Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Attempted to Bribe RetroNX Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

So i stopped watching this thread when we were at page 28. Page 43 now and still going strong it seems.
Yep and as annoying as ever. I'm surprised we can argue about something for how long is now? Ten days? Like seriously though. Looking at this from the outside makes you cringe, or want to get the popcorn.

I've come to the conclusion that autism is highly prevalent in this thread.

That is all.
Don't say that.
I know a friend who is austic and is pretty smart so... Your kind of being a douche with that throw away line who are autistic but know what they are saying.
Just saying.

Last edited by ,

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep and as annoying as ever. I'm surprised we can argue about something for how long is now? Ten days? Like seriously though. Looking at this from the outside makes you cringe, or want to get the popcorn.

but you've been arguing against Tx since SX OS was released months ago ;)

D

Deleted User

but you've been arguing against Tx since SX OS was released months ago ;)
So I can't play devils advocate?
Huh, I guess I must be crazy for liking apple and android but having opinions against them.
Guess I also can't try to see why someone likes a product, but ok. Whatever you say.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I can't play devils advocate?
Huh, I guess I must be crazy for liking apple and android but having opinions against them.
Guess I also can't try to see why someone likes a product, but ok. Whatever you say.

but even your unbaised post about TX was basied :unsure:

this post is full of BS, as someone has already posted it takes 2 to tango and it looks like they had a few dances together until the party ended.

Reactions: jester_
D

Deleted User

Guess that also fits into the downfall of the internet and the modern age. Everything is either black or white. No grey. Because people can't like grey.
Your either the opposition or your the opposition. There isn't any agreement. You either really like tx, but hate atmoshpere. Or you really like atmosphere but hate tx. But apparently you can't have someone who likes atmosphere, have crtitisms against it, or hate something, but see why it can potentially be good.
I guess it's also impossible for humanity to breath and think calmly about a debate. Or take a step back from the side they are on, and just view it as someone without any idea on what is going on.

Humanity is in downward spiral.

Reactions: Draxzelex and smf

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't say that.
I know a friend who is austic and is pretty smart so... Your kind of being a douche with that throw away line who are autistic but know what they are saying.
Just saying.

I have Aspergers. I don`t find it offensive.

People who aren`t stupid can laugh at themselves.

Whatever happened to the world? We just used to say Fuck off and that was the end of it without getting all Clinton-Snowflaked...

D

Deleted User

but even your unbaised post about TX was basied :unsure:

this post is full of BS, as someone has already posted it takes 2 to tango and it looks like they had a few dances together until the party ended.
Would of been more unbiased if I had more time and didn't need to rush. If you didn't recall, I made the atmosphere one first. Then I was making the SX OS one. But because everyone continued to claim I was a atmosphere fanboy. I had no chance in trying to make it fully unbiased, and ended up rushing the entire thing.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But apparently you can't have someone who likes atmosphere, have crtitisms against it, or hate something, but see why it can potentially be good.

Right, you need to hate who you're told to hate.

Fuck off and that was the end of it without getting all Clinton-Snowflaked...

I find Trump more of a snowflake, he really goes off the handle when he doesn't get his own way.

D

Deleted User

I have Aspergers. I don`t find it offensive.

People who aren`t stupid can laugh at themselves.

Whatever happened to the world? We just used to say Fuck off and that was the end of it without getting all Clinton-Snowflaked...
True, and also false. People who have it can laugh about it. But those who don't have a grasp over what they have, won't find it nearly as funny and more insulting. It really depends where you grown up. If you grown up in a childhood picked on you constantly for it, and your parents didn't help. You will find it even more annoying that if let's say someone who had some help on working with it.

To elaborate.
For me, I had learn some techniques that allowed me to work through my autism a bit better. It never goes completely away, any person who says that is bs. I still had a crappy school life until I moved.
But I know a friend who was less fortunate. Her parents don't really try to understand her, she had a terrible school. So when a joke is made about that she finds it beyond offensive. And she is by all means intelligent, she knows a shit ton about animals. Like, if you found a bug outside you didn't recognize, she would likely know exactly what it is, it's name, if it's toxic, it's unique characteristics to that species and so on. I didn't grow up in the same environment as she did, and she has extremely different reactions to what I have. She doesn't handle mental... issues... no where near as well as I do. Her first reaction would to be angry and bring up as many examples of why you shouldn't say that, my first reaction would to question and then react. But also take other peoples responses and consider those.
Some people handle jokes like that better
some people who are smart don't find those jokes funny
Not everyone functions the same.

Last edited by ,

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
True, and also false. People who have it can laugh about it. But those who don't have a grasp over what they have, won't find it nearly as funny and more insulting. It really depends where you grown up. If you grown up in a childhood picked on you constantly for it, and your parents didn't help. You will find it even more annoying that if let's say someone who had some help on working with it.
When I was at school in the 80s / early 90s, a lot less political correctness back then. People still used to go paki-bashing or queer-bashing. Very wrong by todays standards of course. We aren`t quite the cavemen we were 30 years ago. We have become more accepting as a result and this is good.

What we go through makes us stronger. I was diagnosed late in life. But you get through it. I`m married with grown up children and a young one. Normal life is possible.

I`m proud of the fact I have Aspergers. I can tell people to get fucked without feeling bad about it. You tend to keep people at arms length too.

A lot like this thread really... People are far too obsessed over politics and sides, people are too easily hurt (regardless of what they say to the contrary). It just isn`t worth it people.

Who did what shouldn`t matter. It`s yesterdays news. People really need to grow a thicker skin.

Reactions: ShonenJump
D

Deleted User

When I was at school in the 80s / early 90s, a lot less political correctness back then. People still used to go paki-bashing or queer-bashing. Very wrong by todays standards of course. We aren`t quite the cavemen we were 30 years ago. We have become more accepting as a result and this is good.

What we go through makes us stronger. I was diagnosed late in life. But you get through it. I`m married with grown up children and a young one. Normal life is possible.

I`m proud of the fact I have Aspergers. I can tell people to get fucked without feeling bad about it. You tend to keep people at arms length too.

A lot like this thread really... People are far too obsessed over politics and sides, people are too easily hurt (regardless of what they say to the contrary). It just isn`t worth it people.

Who did what shouldn`t matter. It`s yesterdays news. People really need to grow a thicker skin.
True and false. Right now, at least in my view. We are both simultaneous not being thick skinned or listening to the others thoughts. And i think it's all due to the whole political side issue.
Someone on a side doesn't see the other side as human. So it's much easier to make the other side look evil. WHich only encourages people to ingore what the other side is saying. And the people who are trying to be a middle man on both sides get completely unheard. Because if it's not your side. It's not human, there for it's evil.
I think that's the mentality for the US has today. If it's not one of us, it's a enemy.\
I'm never saying never to make those jokes, as that would be ludicrous. But at the same time you might want to how people react.
I should of changed my response to, don't say that to. Be careful when you say it.
Moral of the story I guess is mindful thinking.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the record, I have a 20 year old with autism and a 15 year old with specifically aspergers. Trust me, laughing about it is just about the only way to keep your sanity.
Too right. You have to laugh. You are stuck with it.

Until we suss out how to reflash human brains that is.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Chizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So you people still conjecturing of this and didn't have a proof. Well done toxic community well done, in 3DS scene at least they said i like this because it is faster. etc.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was no screenshot
Its so easy to fake a screen shot, if youre going to doubt the message then a screen shot shouldnt be any more solid proof. And seeing as the TX spokespeople in here didnt say its fake, its presumably real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM