Team Rebug SwitchMe UP - Modchip installed and working

PROJECT STATUS NEWS UPDATE: July 17th - Team REBUG has gotten their Switch Modchip Up and Running Perfectly! :)
SwitchMeUp-Installed.jpg

The last update we had from Team REBUG on their project status was back on July 4th, that they got in the 'final prototype' PCBoards and now they had time to assemble them, polish up the coding a bit, and installed one in their Nintendo Switch consoles and below we present to you the very first video of it booting up and working, along with the latest Tweets from their project team leader.
evilsperm said:
Mod chip works :)

I've tested a few configurations with rcm strapping, hardware auto RCM and software RCM. Easiest by far is software auto RCM and a easy 4 wire install. Oh no case bluge :)

Seeing Videos are just better, here you go :P

Nintendo Switch Mod Chip 4 wire install (just showing off without auto rcm) 3 Clicks and its off to OZ :)

Huge thanx to everyone involved in the Switch Scene!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

kindofblue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The factory is being slower than usual ;(
We are waiting on shipment of 5000 boards. They have to hand flash each one.
I can bet they ran out of MCU's and are waiting on more stock to come in but they wont admit it.
Hopefully I have a solid ETA this week.

Hi @evilsperm ,

I am one of those that never received the order from the first batch when the pre-order period opened back in July. I ordered and paid for two boards but they never arrived. You guys replied to my first e-mail saying that you have had some problems with DHL but that was the last time I had any news (November 1st.). I would appreciate if you guys can give me any update on this...

I read on Twitter that this has happened to some other people, anyone with the same experience around here?

Cheers!

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi @evilsperm ,

I am one of those that never received the order from the first batch when the pre-order period opened back in July. I ordered and paid for two boards but they never arrived. You guys replied to my first e-mail saying that you have had some problems with DHL but that was the last time I had any news (November 1st.). I would appreciate if you guys can give me any update on this...

I read on Twitter that this has happened to some other people, anyone with the same experience around here?

Cheers!
I bought it a couple of years ago and never received anything. Evilsperm told me he would personally send me one and it never happened. Sounds like a scam :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work