Hacking Discussion Team Excuter SX OX license delivery

fkolal

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I just can't seem to get the damn key to work. I get "Server response error" when I input it on the Switch itself, I can't do it via a browser since for some odd reason it isn't making the request file onto my SD card.
I couldn't get the file with firefox - try Chrome.

EDIT:
Nvm thought you were having trouble getting the license.dat file

Last edited by fkolal,

Telnoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ordered OS license yesterday. Still nothing.
Payment accepted. No reply to my email/order message.

So..

3ds-flashcard seem to have changed the status of yesterdays order to 'Shipped' about an hour ago, although i'm still yet to receive any OS Code.. :/

If you ordered SX Pro, you won't get a license key.

Klodeckel1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So..

3ds-flashcard seem to have changed the status of yesterdays order to 'Shipped' about an hour ago, although i'm still yet to receive any OS Code.. :/

On Product Page they wrote some mins ago:

We are sending you the SX OS codes now, so can't give you a timely reply on Site Message or via E-mail, Hope you can understand us a little!!!

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try sxflashcard DOT com. they delivered within 30 minute and everyone in customer care seems to be online. Use paypal pay and contact them using their website and they get back to you in 5 minutes now. I got my code under 15 minutes of payment!

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try sxflashcard DOT com. they delivered within 30 minute and everyone in customer care seems to be online. Use paypal pay and contact them using their website and they get back to you in 5 minutes now. I got my code under 15 minutes of payment!
Just joined. 2 post about sxflashcard saying the samething. Yeah not suspicious at all...

Reactions: CymraegAce

mypetfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from Axiogame yesterday after confirming they'd deliver the same day.

As of now, nothing, not even a reply. Payment taken and confirmed. Are Axiogame.com dodgy?

XGamer30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ordered from 3ds-linker.com since 4 days and nothing. I have sent many email but they did't respond me. I'm waiting for an answer

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just joined. 2 post about sxflashcard saying the samething. Yeah not suspicious at all...
Well, always have been a lurker. Saw people commenting here that emailing them works. So tried it this morning (for me) and worked. No need to be smug about it. Maybe try again?
I only created an account to help out others with info (the same way i was helped)

Telnoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Everyone who has ordered on 3ds-flashcard:

they have some problems with mail and if you want to get your key quick, send a mail to [email protected] with Order Reference and Paypal-Transaction-ID

I got mine in some minutes after that :)

Email also on Product Page:

http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/76-xecuter-sx-os.html

Thanks. My order for the SX OS only changed to shipped, but I haven't received an email yet. I guess this is the first indication that something went wrong with their mail server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0