Hacking Discussion Team Excuter SX OX license delivery

Telnoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then try sxflashcard. Also mentioned in TX sote. Lisa from that site has been in touch and helping me buy codes for my friends. I bought now 7 from them in last 18 minutes!

Yup, we love throwing money at several sites in the hopes of getting a license :P

urdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I'll be 17h in a plane, if i want SX OS ASAP, on which site i should order it ?
Try sxflashcard. If you can’t get it to work, make an order using paypal with them and send me the order number and i will ask Lisa to process it quickly

Reactions: Znuf

Znuf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanks a lot.
Tried with credit card with no success, now i tried with paypal, i'm waiting for the mail.

kotaro_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my license from modchipsdirect since they said they have them in stock and they are US based, so less hassle for me. It took them 7:30 hrs for them to email me the code and it's a little pricey, but same day and it works. PartialScreenshot_20180620-024824_1.jpg PartialScreenshot_20180620-025044_1.jpg

liamhstokes87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I finally got a reply to all my emails off r4card.co.uk today. I had ordered two Sx Pros off them and a License but i cancelled my license and one the SX Pros a few days ago due to the none reply to emails. i kept my first order open as its order 155. The email today stated they will send out my SX Pro before 30th June.

Due to me having three switches in my household, I decided to try online-trends.net yesterday for a SX OS license. I ordered it at 2pm UK time and received it at 1130am today (within the 24hours they state on their website). Just ordered another license off them aswell.

Need to keep the SX Pro for easy use on my sons Switch. My setup is great, cheap jig off ebay, NX Loader on my S8+ with my samsung charging lead and an USB-C adapter off amazon.

Hope this helps for anyone who is eager to use SX OS and not too fused about the dongle

Last edited by liamhstokes87,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from SwitchSX.com, when the hell are they gonna send me mine? My SX Pro is in pre-shipment with tracking.
Check out their FB page. Not trying to excuse their mess, but they're a smaller group with 1 or 2 people sorting the shipping. They've bit off more than they could chew in terms of orders. Apparently, a huge batch will be out by the end of the week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo