Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition announced at E3

Shown for the first time at Xbox's E3 conference was a definitive version for the Xbox 360 title Tales of Vesperia. Originally assumed to be an Xbox exclusive game, Bandai Namco clarified that the game will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. It'll launch this winter. The game will have a full dub, offer JP audio, and include all the content from the once Japan only PS3 version.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wowies! I was going to try and get it for PC, didn't expect a Switch release. I'll probably get it for Switch instead, for dat comfy portable aspect :P

Reactions: Xzi

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Shown for the first time at Xbox's E3 conference was a definitive version for the Xbox 360 title Tales of Vesperia. Originally assumed to be an Xbox exclusive game, Bandai Namco clarified that the game will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. It'll launch this winter. The game will have a full dub, offer JP audio, and include all the content from the once
Wowies! I was going to try and get it for PC, didn't expect a Switch release. I'll probably get it for Switch instead, for dat comfy portable aspect :P
Switch!

Switch!!!

Nisem0n0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like i don't have to buy another ps3 after all. Really hype for this release, but the best part is that i don't even know what platform to buy it on. Having options is such a wonderful thing.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good game if you have not played it already.

But I'll pass this one, I still have my 360 running sometimes

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have it on 360, but I may consider the PC or Switch version. Though the PS3 content IIRC was just costumes. Yuri gets an Ashe costume and Flynn gets a Luke costume from Tales of the Abyss.

Honestly I'd prefer a Vita (or mobile I guess) port myself. I guess Switch fulfills the portable version idea though.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill