• Views 422,821
  • Replies 1,671

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i cant say i expect this to be done in the Quarter 1 most likely middle of Quarter 2, though im not exactly complaining about it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No sweat guys! You just do your thing, there's nothing wrong with summer, some people here need to learn some manners and realize that this is actually HARD WORK that takes time to complete, it's not like you can release it in 2 days, but decide to push it a year just so you would pretend!
wink.gif

As I say always, take it easy, it should be joy for you to translate as much as it'll be for us to play it!
smile.gif

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I usually think that when developers delay or push back their release dates, it means that they're ironing out stuff that would become problems. It comes to mind that they want their releases nothing less than perfect.

I'm not really a Tales fan but because of the magnitude of the beauty their putting into this translation, I'd have to say that I'm really excited about this project.
happy.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn sweet! You're doing an awesome job and I can't wait to play it. Thank you so much for doing this for all the Tales fans out there! Glad to see SOMEONE cares about bringing these games into english!
biggrin.gif
(emphasis on SOMEONE is directed towards the game makers who clearly don't give a damn about their foreign audiences)

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's good news. Anyways, I'm pretty excited for this! Keep up the good work (to you, and the rest of the team)!

ZetraEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked the game translation statistics, and I HAVE to say... It might actually finish soon xD More than 2 or 3 100%? That is wonderful
biggrin.gif

Off Topic (but still related to Absolute Zero): If I want to play Tales of Phantasia, your patch only works on the PSX version right? Because I wanted to download it, but it was like 2GB lol =/ (the game, I meant)

D

Deleted-134647

OP
ZetraEX, there shouldn't be any version of Tales of Phantasia that's as large as that. In any case, our patch only works on the PSX version.

ZetraEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throughhim413 said:
ZetraEX, there shouldn't be any version of Tales of Phantasia that's as large as that. In any case, our patch only works on the PSX version.

Nevermind =D Found it~

BTW, for Tales of Innocence, how do I get the "have all weapon" code to work

lynxure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
may i ask if you could make some patches for easy download and continuous play??if there is already one...where can i download it???you know i can't wait to play this game...it looks like its in a 3d version...please tell me where i can download its patch...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not all of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you