• Start date
  • Views 423,090
  • Replies 1,671

Ein-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, it's working again. Just visited our local forums and they said they too had trouble viewing some videos...
huh.gif

I guess it (the video) did shut someone up.
laugh.gif

@throughhim413

Don't rush things. It's better if it's done at your own pace.
wink.gif

And for all soon-to-be players, good things comes to those who wait.
wink.gif

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
throughhim413 said:
I forgot to mention it, but the newest post on the site does contain new screenshots. We show off a feature that we added to the game - battle subtitles. So be sure to check that out even if you don't care about the new site! http://www.absolutezerotranslations.com/2009/01/25/welcome/
I just saw those new screenshots, this translation is a real gem! Keep up the good job guys, even though it's hard with all those people making stupid comments, continue to do your thing and don't care about those useless guys!

D

Deleted-134647

OP
I'm trying out something new on my forums. Basically, I'm doing mini-updates to kill time between larger blog updates. You might also get some insight into some of the more obscure details of the game. So if you're interested in the day-to-day progress of the translation, you might want to check out the forum. Here's an example of what they're going to look like: Friends? In My Tales of Innocence?

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
throughhim413 said:
I'm trying out something new on my forums. Basically, I'm doing mini-updates to kill time between larger blog updates. You might also get some insight into some of the more obscure details of the game. So if you're interested in the day-to-day progress of the translation, you might want to check out the forum. Here's an example of what they're going to look like: Friends? In My Tales of Innocence?
About the Friends thing on the forums,
It is in fact names from the show Friends, Monica and Ross are siblings and Gunther is an employee at a cafe called the Central Perk.

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Right. That's why I said it seems to be a Friends reference. There's no proof that it actually it, but the names seem to indicate as much. That's why I bothered to post the information in the first place.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
throughhim413 said:
Right. That's why I said it seems to be a Friends reference. There's no proof that it actually it, but the names seem to indicate as much. That's why I bothered to post the information in the first place.
it's not like such things never happened before right? (star wars guys in chrono trigger?)

ZetraEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throughhim413, I read this on your site.

QUOTE said:
* Menu Translation: Complete
* Menu Editing: 70%
* Event Translation: 30%
* Event Editing: -
* Skit Translation: 5%
* Skit Editing: -
* Audio Translation: Complete
* Audio Editing: -
* Hacking: 90%

PLEASE tell me you did not replace the original voice acting
hate2.gif

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Try reading some of the damn posts before making ridiculous accusations. We revealed that we included optional subtitles for all of the voice-only stuff in the game. They provide translations for those who want to understand everything, you can choose just the important stuff, or you can just turn them off. At the very worst it's exactly the same as it was before. Do you really think that we would replace the original audio without saying anything about it? Up until now, has our project done anything except try to please EVERYONE?
rolleyes.gif

sblur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZetraEX said:
QUOTE said:
* Audio Translation: Complete
PLEASE tell me you did not replace the original voice acting
hate2.gif
LoL, someone obviously didn't read Monday's post.
He should dub all of the voices with Microsoft Sam and Microsoft Mary as a joke.
smileipb2.png

Edit: Beat by... less than 1 minute. :-(

ZetraEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throughhim413 said:
Try reading some of the damn posts before making ridiculous accusations. We revealed that we included optional subtitles for all of the voice-only stuff in the game. They provide translations for those who want to understand everything, you can choose just the important stuff, or you can just turn them off. At the very worst it's exactly the same as it was before. Do you really think that we would replace the original audio without saying anything about it? Up until now, has our project done anything except try to please EVERYONE?
rolleyes.gif

Oh ok lol I misunderstood =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    She saw the sign and it opened up her mind lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All that she wants, is another storefront.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The homeless live in the compactors at Walmart
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The homeless live in the compactors at Walmart