• Views 423,569
  • Replies 1,671

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess i'll be playing this in Desmume, no DS currently. Works pretty well, except for the level geometry disappearing except when you get really close to them. It's one of the only games where i've experienced a graphical glitch in desmume. lol

vhunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can remember when this was started,around the time two others made a partial translatin dont remenber if this came after they quit but I've followed it since then.

I usually dont finish ds games for some reason but I kno I'll finish this.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel bad because i used to be one of the people wishing that the translaters would hurry up and release the patch, but then i realized how much time and effort has to be put into translating the game, and editing everything so there aren't any errors, like line run overs, and text mess ups, I definitely can't wait for it to be completed, i love when normal people do what bamco doesn't want to.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gh.....gnh.....I CAN'T WAIT!

Sorry
moogle.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
pls don't mind that person. he likes being sarcastic about translation projects. he probably gets a kick or two from it. but i bet as soon as the patch comes out, he'll be one of the first ones to scrounge for it.
tongue.gif

anyways, i hope you guys are going along fine with the work and all. i actually have this on a post-it on my PC, along with the ASH translation project. until it is released, i'll be plowing through the jp version to familiarize myself a bit (i can read both kanas and a tiny bit of kanji, but still resort to references for the actual meanings, lol. learned how to read and write first before speaking).
smile.gif

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATED!

* Menu Translation: 100%
* Menu Editing: 100%
* Event Translation: 100%
* Event Editing: 100%
* Skit Translation: 100%
* Skit Editing: 100%
* Summary Translation: 100%
* Summary Editing: 100%
* NPC Translation: 100%
* NPC Editing: 100%
* Proofreading: 50%
* Audio Subtitles: 100%
* Graphics: 100%
* FMV Subtitles: 50%
* Hacking: 95%

idlehands

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now taking bets:

How many pages will this thread have when the project is finally released?

I'm feeling pretty good at 80 pages.

(And no, this is not a put down on the progress - it's coming along great and we all love and appreciate the efforts!! This is just curiosity fun)

xvolution

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At this rate this will release by early April (with the month of beta testing). Just in time for my birthday
smile.gif

Can't wait for this to finish. Been needing a Tales of fix since my PS2 broke.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just worked it out, all in all, the patch seems to be 93% complete. (1395÷15). Unfortunately, the proofreading will take a long time, so I don't expect the beta testing to start for another couple of weeks, then perhaps another month or so before the patch is out. Well, 6 weeks isn't too bad an estimate is it?
As for the pages? 80 is pretty optimistic. This thread isn't posted in much, and only when new status updates are released... Soooo.... I would go for 70-75 pages BEFORE it is released. As soon as it is released, there will probably be 10 or 15 pages of thanks
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY