• Replies 352
  • Likes 3

Joltlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously people! Stop bumping this thread, it is getting annoying when you see that a thread that you are constantly watching has a new post and it is something stupid like a freaking bump!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miss_DSlite said:
some people have problems in this site (assuming) there OFFICERS

:wtf:
Er.... what?
wtf.gif

The game will be translated is all we need to know and an update here and there, but that's for the group to decide, not us.
It's best to stop contributing a bump(that includes me)
if you notice, it's against the rules, so if you don't like it, go to a mod and tell him how you dislike the bumping rule.

Joltlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not trying to be an officer, just speaking my mind when people bump without a good reason, this does not count as a bump considering I am explaining my last post

ThriLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what's the progress of the translation? I checked K-E's site and his last post was late Oct. The Progress Bar has been the same the last time I checked it, which was during the summer.

Hope all is going well with the Translation team.
wink.gif

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThriLL said:
So what's the progress of the translation? I checked K-E's site and his last post was late Oct. The Progress Bar has been the same the last time I checked it, which was during the summer.

wink.gif
I'm pretty sure he put the bar there as a joke. It's not linked to the progress of the project at all. He said he put it there because people kept asking for a progress bar. They never said it had to be anything to do with ToH. It's just labelled "A Progress Bar".

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's obviously still going. If you check out the project page, you'll notice that the last question is a joke saying you need a 3DS to load saves, and there's an April Fools post regarding the game. Not hearing much in most of a year makes those anticipating the patch anxious, I'm sure, but patience is key.

lagahan24

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the translation of this game would be finished soon...wooo the main Protagonist is already named Sieg...I am very excited! thanks!!

kazekun

Trophies
XP
Country
I am getting the biggest collection of rps i can to play XD and this is well accepted, atm i got on my ds, dragon quest 9, tales of innocence, golden sun 2, and radiant historia, waiting now for blood of bahamut
tongue.gif
May sound silly to keep so many rpgs ready to be played, but, i never know when is the next time i gona be bored to death that my ds will save me

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is eventually released. I played the demo patch, and it was by far the most enjoyment I've had from a Tales game. It was actually kind of sad when I reached the end of the demo.

pewlyn06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im playing this now and this is so amazing..already 18 hrs and love every bit of it..hope the patch will come out soon coz im really looking forward to it..go go go kajitani..
yaynds.gif

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Freudian Lemur said:
ThriLL said:

wink.gif
I'm pretty sure he put the bar there as a joke. It's not linked to the progress of the project at all. He said he put it there because people kept asking for a progress bar. They never said it had to be anything to do with ToH. It's just labelled "A Progress Bar".

Also you move your cursor onto the bar, it says "TOPSECRET/[japanese text]"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1