iuk123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
equipotales.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I sent a pm.The guy who created the tools is named mamu.If you cant find it ill upload.
I downloaded the tools, I will test them on the wii version.

I didn't go get that tool. He told me I have to sign up to get that tool they make.
Okay, first download WiiScrubber and extract the second partition, you'll get the next files:
map0R.cpk: Dungeons, and field.
map1R.cpk: Towns, shuttle and ship.
rootR.cpk: Skits, video subtitles, map names, enemy names, minigames and some system text.

When get the partition extracted I will teach you how to extract the CPK files.

Reactions: 1 person

xenokain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The english ps3 version is out and the idea was using wiiscrubber to extract the main 3 .cpk files from the wii and using mamu's tools to extract/repack the 3 .cpk files.
If the tools need to be adapted to the wii it shouldnt be too dificult.The only difference is the wii is using a lower .cpk version.

bradzx if you want to translate the game follow the instructions given by iuk123.If you have questions just ask.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh ok I will do that when I have time. Tomorrow or Friday, I will have free time.
Sorry man, but please listen, not to be mean, don't take this seriously BUT:
~You can't type/speak English well.
No one would want a game translated by you! Translating a game isn't easy as it is, like you need more then 2 people.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't push too hard to yourself, Ace. Well I know I can't but all I want is effort. If I can't do effort, then I don't know what I can do, but need help.

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't push too hard to yourself, Ace. Well I know I can't but all I want is effort. If I can't do effort, then I don't know what I can do, but need help.
If you are really serious with this project then pm me. I know four languages.(in order of how well I know) Japanese, Spanish, English, and Russian.

iuk123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
equipotales.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Mexico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.