Taiko Drum Master DS 1 and drum master DS 2 translation patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taiko Drum Master is an English language name. There are no Taiko Drum Master games on the DS, only Taiko no Tatsujin DS and Taiko no Tatsujin DS 2. No translation patches have been released for them as of yet (not like one is needed, the game is pretty easy to figure out).

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are talking about Taiko no Tatsujin and Mecha Taiko no Tatsujin, no, no patches exist I am aware of, but I still play them all the time. They are very playable without japanese language skills, much like Diagasso BBDX is.

mariosonic

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i play drum master 1 and 2 all the time too.i was wondering cause i dont know the name of the songs ;\

if anyone has a song list it would really help because i dont know the names of the song wich i want to =P

and BBDX i tried playing and its impossible to make custom songs on there without reading! ;\

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah pretty much seeing that this section is for user submitted news, the hint is in the titles.
wink.gif

Look for the proper NDS translation forum and follow the rules there as if you don't you'll be ignored.

Hope you get your patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones