SX Pro is now rolling off the production line - more of your Questions Answered

Everyone has been wondering how things are moving along with getting the SX PRO devices into the hands of the official resellers, and today we had the pleasure to be given an exclusive tour of the inside of the Team-Xecuter factory, and we took some cool photos of the assembly line in operation, and at the same time the developers took a break out of their busy schedule to answer some more of your questions you been having recently since the last SX update a few days ago.

SX-LINE.jpg

The clock is ticking and we are getting closer to Xecuter SX line launch date.

We wanted to share some of the pictures of the first units coming out of our assembly lines and of the packaging for SX Pro. We are very satisfied with the product quality and we are certain you will be as well. We will have some video and maybe another announcement coming and then it will be TIME!

Before we leave you, our usual Q&A to your most popular questions.
  • Q: Is SX OS compatible with firmware 5.1.0
    A:
    Of course. And as we stated before, it will be compatible with the next updates as well. We are offering a future proof solution.
  • Q: Will the SX OS for people who bought it 'stand alone' be delivered before the SX OS for people who bought SX Pro?
    A:
    Not necessarily. SX Pro will be shipped in the days to come to distributors. SX OS will be unlocked a bit after the reviewers get their units (all reviewers receive SX Pro).
    So depending on the speed of delivery to your distributor and then to you, SX Pro could come before SX OS stand alone. It probably will be very close.
  • Q: Why is there - and + symbols engraved in the SX Pro dongle?
    Since USB-C devices can be plugged in either way, people are worried if dongle plugged in upside down, the + on left and - on right, and SX label facing down, that the Switch will blew up or get bricked, etc.
    A:
    They are here just for cosmetic reasons. The - symbol is also the LED window.
  • Q: Yikes, those are two huge caps in render picture? Is that going to taser my Switch, damage my system, or zap me!
    A:
    Super Cap’s actually (super-capacitor), 0.35F 2.7V, given the transport issues with Lithium based batteries SuperCap’s are fast becoming the go to temporary power source.
    No zapping ( very low voltage ) and we limit the charge current to ~400mA peak for either USB port.
  • Q: Huh, two caps, how do they get 'charged'? Do I have now and then plug my dongle into micro-USB cable to charge it, what happens when it runs out of power? -- Why not battery instead? -- Does it instead drain my Switch battery, what happens if I leave it plugged in.
    A:
    The SuperCap’s are charged from either usb port ( USB-C or Micro USB ). The caps offer approximately 1 week standby time with enough energy left for one boot, or at least 5 successive boots without the opportunity to auto-charge. Charge to 80% is achieved (automatically) within 1-2 seconds of entry into the Nintendo start menu. We are working reducing that considerably … (see above for why not battery). Because we are powered by s-cap’s we have a very power conscious design.
    Leaving the dongle in the console for more than a minute is pointless but will do no harm in any way to the dongle and drain very little battery ( currently we draw ~25mA but will work on reducing that considerably after ~1-2 minutes charge mode).
  • Q: Can I charge my Switch via dongle?
    Using just micro-usb cable, removing the need of needing a proper usb-c cable.
    A:
    Sadly no, our intent for the micro USB port was for charging the dongle and firmware updates, but might be something we will consider for future hardware revisions, thanks.
  • Q: There been reports of cables, and docks without that bricked the battery charging circuit, are we at risk with SX Pro solution?
    A:
    No, simply because we do not support charging. The dongle uses both USB ports only for receiving charge.
  • Q: Is TX coming up with solution for those that leave their Switch always 'docked'?
    Its nice, that is portable, but some users never go 'portable', they are DOCK only fans, what about them?
    A:
    If the demand is there, it is something we can develop.
Team-Xecuter, Rocking the Switch in 2018!

Check out the source link below, for their exclusive photos of the TX assembly line)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: removing my usual bad grammar

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Agreed no one cares if you get banned lol serves yourself right for modding your console and expecting access to Nintendos networks

Personally, pirates and cheaters should NEVER be online, that has never been the purpose of modding these days, if you worried buy a second switch, not going to be much as infact Nintendo themselves are going to be announcing the '2nd Switch Bundle Set', no charger or dock, for less than $229, maybe even only $199 (sadly, some of these will be mariko units), they already available in the Japan online nintendo store, and will be soon in stock in usa/canada/europe after E3, perfect for those wanting a safe 'online machine' and also 2nd Switch to share with their existing DOCK and chargers, saving themselves 100 bucks in the progress! :)

BakerxXxFiona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What really got me mad is that the dongle isnt usb C male and female and that it cannot charger the switch, that really pissed me off. So its not really pass through, but I can see why though. Only need it one time to load the OS. USB C seems flimsy sorta but not as much as micro USB. I did read it right the dongle has lights on it? LMAO

Last edited by BakerxXxFiona,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
More like $200 for a switch tablet only for legit online and the other one forever offline. Xecuter uses the real NAND, the Switch logs your games played, dumps don't have a real title header. A lot of people will get banned because of this and maybe Atmosphere. It's not "can I get banned?" but "when will the ban hammer drop?"

For those wishing to cheat or pirate online, there is basically three options.

#1: - buy another switch, like I stated above, soon nintendo will be making that easy (dock-less 2nd sets, for 100 bucks less)

#2: - wait for emunand to be bit safer (still a risk), this will come soon after launch, maybe even at launch, you never know the sx coder been fast adding in last-minute features and requests due to all the feedback, etc.

#3: - use a tool like this; https://www.maxconsole.com/threads/...ased-for-switch-game-cartridge-backups.47046/ which allows you to read/inject/change private certs. -- All is missing a tool to dump your original carts with certs. this will come in short order, this already anonymous developer working on a release, plus some of the more shady 'chinese webshops' will be offering for price (cough) real pirates, private clean headers, like they did for sky3ds users, which is real shame I hate those places, like the ones that sell micro-sd's with bbb releases on them, those kind of places should never exist, but sadly they do, like flea markets offering pirated games, etc.

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: removing my usual bad grammar

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What really got me mad is that the dongle isnt usb C male and female and that it cannot charger the switch, that really pissed me off. So its not really pass through, but I can see why though. Only need it one time to load the OS. USB C seems flimsy sorta but not as much as micro USB. I did read it right the dongle has lights on it? LMAO
ROFL lmao gookek etc. Go home .

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They should just give up on hardware and license their content to Sony/MS and fully embrace the iOS/Android market place.

Man this is so wrong.

Nintendo is king on the handheld market and they got Zelda to reach 100% of the installed base. When did Sony/MS ever achieve that? Even strong franchises such as Halo and God of War struggle to reach 15% of their installed base.

If anything, Sony and MS are the ones who should leave the console market since hardware wise they have nothing outstanding. Just a few single player one and done games for Sony and MP games/ services for MS. Their consoles are basically dumbed down PCs. You can't say that about Nintendo hardware.

Piracy doesn't kill consoles, that never happened. If anything, this will get people interested in their console who wouldn't otherwise and could go legit in the near future.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah..I don't know why anyone would go online with this. You have to be kinda slow to do so. I'm going airplane mode the moment I set this thing up.

But, gee fucking wiz are people getting mad over nothing.

Reactions: thaikhoa

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this is so wrong.

Nintendo is king on the handheld market and they got Zelda to reach 100% of the installed base.
No they didn't. I know several people that don't have Zelda. Just about every single store has more copies of Zelda on the shelf than there are switches to sell (even with a good bunch of switches available).

Don't kid yourself.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No they didn't. I know several people that don't have Zelda. Just about every single store has more copies of Zelda on the shelf than there are switches to sell (even with a good bunch of switches available).

Don't kid yourself.

Even if it's 70% reach it's still way more than 10-15% other companies get.

Anyways, let me tell something:

I bought my switch when hax were announced for it, in the expectancy of being able to enjoy them.

Since then I bought the console, another pair of joycons and two cartridges.

This is way more money than Nintendo would have gotten from me otherwise.

And I don't rule out still going legit in the future. I would be considering it if I liked splatoon enough, for instance.

SX won't really hurt the console, that's my point.

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't Nintendo sent the Starfox team to bomb this SX making factory? It will save them from making all those pointless stability patches. :ha:

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I won't buy those money leechers' product design for obvious purpose... probably their OS was stolen from Atmosphere's code as well.

Guys don't support them, just be more patient and wait Scires' Atmosphere, and it's also FREE :D

Yeah I can't wait for my FREE dongle. :D

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't buy those money leechers' product design for obvious purpose... probably their OS was stolen from Atmosphere's code as well.

Guys don't support them, just be more patient and wait Scires' Atmosphere, and it's also FREE :D
They worked on this long before atmosphere was ever bootable, they are the only ones who made a CFW with a ability to play pirated games and releasing it to the public...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are...