Status
Not open for further replies.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
t. brainlet

Go back and read before spouting nonsense.

I did read, you're wrong but don't want to admit it for trolling purposes. Instead you make deranged and meaningless points.

SX OS isn't cracked, there is functionality in SX OS that you can't get elsewhere.

Fact.

You might have hacked part of it, big whoop. No point in getting salty about it.

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: 0x64 and hms

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Quantumcat,

0x64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No need for crack. RajNX + Choi works perfectly. Already installed all the games I want, While still has only 5 fuses burnt!

Last edited by 0x64,

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We don't need a crack anymore thanks to ReiNX. B)

I've been playing XCI files for nearly 2 months now, The SX Pro is a fantastic product that's easy to use, the best Jig you can get or BUY and the dongle is brilliant

thanks Gary and Team XT :yay:

I don't know why the haters are in denial about the SX Pro, get one and you will not regret it.

Rulesless

Trophies
Website
letraduzionidirulesless.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Italy
I've been playing XCI files for nearly 2 months now, The SX Pro is a fantastic product that's easy to use, the best Jig you can get or BUY and the dongle is brilliant
thanks Gary and Team XT :yay:
I don't know why the haters are in denial about the SX Pro, get one and you will not regret it.
We SERIUSLY need an sx_packer!

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I bet you enjoyed those first two months! Anyway, now there's no reason to purchase SX OS because all XCI games can be converted to NSP and easily played for the great price of free! I'd never recommend SX OS now that we have free and open-source solutions that have many more features than SX OS on its own! :yayswitch:

Thanks Rei and SciresM!

Reactions: Vorde

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, I bet you enjoyed those first two months! Anyway, now there's no reason to purchase SX OS because all XCI games can be converted to NSP and easily played for the great price of free! I'd never recommend SX OS now that we have free and open-source solutions that have many more features than SX OS on its own! :yayswitch:

Thanks Rei and SciresM!

convert to, from what i remember, i might be wrong but you cant convert all XCI files or not all work, I can't be bothered converting files when you can cut and paste, also I like XCI files, just paste it, play it and delete it easily.

its not just about the SX OS its the complete package, the jig and dongle, I've bought a jig off ebay it was crap and the dongle is awesome , so small and neat, I've not had a problem at all with the SX Pro.

have you actually seen or used SX OS and the jig and dongle? , you will be impressed, you'll not find many posters on here who regret buying it, that shows how good it is...

Last edited by JoeBloggs777,

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never regretted my purchase. Not even a little bit. It was a drop in the water. I'm not poor enough to regret 40$.

your right it is a drop in the ocean to me and many others , I paid about $400 for a MGH back in the early 90's for the SNES, that was alot of money as was the SWC i bought to, but I had no regrets buying them either :D

the SX Pro cost about 1.5 switch games in the UK. the MGH was equivalent to about 8- 10 snes games back then. so the SX Pro is a real bargain.

BryanNigson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Drop in the water don't matter, we can afford to buy games and for the most part they're worth it if you do the research. What's not worth it is overpriced ports of games we already played like Skyrim or LA Noire - played it to death on PS3 and still play full price to get it on switch? Or the Zelda DLCs that were worth $5-10 that we're just not gonna buy because the value is crap compared to the base game, yet still want to play it because Zelda. Then there's tons of other questionable ports and releases to be skeptical of. Then on other consoles, a $60 game might drop to $20 in a year. It won't happen here. Sure as hell though not gonna support someone like TX instead of buying those though.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is the SX OS Crack Thread
The "SXOS entusiast" is, maybe, in another place.

good point and another good point is that SX OS must be good because people are trying to crack it, I mean the legendary PC group CPY didn't even bother to try and crack the only un-cracked Denuvo protected 'Handball 17' game for the PC :lol:

Last edited by JoeBloggs777,
Reactions: NeoSlyde

Rulesless

Trophies
Website
letraduzionidirulesless.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Italy
Everyone has his motivations.
For me it is unworthy that someone gives a single dollar to this work of the Xecuters.
When I buy a game I reward the developers and I pay for the development of more funny softwares.
The Xecuters have nothing to offer me on Switch and certainly "their" emunand will be released only when Thermosphere will be in production.
And, good or bad, Handball 17 was COMPLETELY developed by Bigben Interactive.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well Bigben can COMPLETELY take the blame, I'm guessing their sales for handball 17 could just about cover the fee to Denuvo.

don't tell me your another person who buys all the games you backup ?

each to their own, TX to me has earned their money, they've always been first, even if they have stolen code from others, they've made it the finished product and improved it.

I'm still waiting for Atmos , was it the 15th of June some people said it would be released ? over 2 months ago.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
convert to, from what i remember, i might be wrong but you cant convert all XCI files or not all work, I can't be bothered converting files when you can cut and paste, also I like XCI files, just paste it, play it and delete it easily.
Oops! Sorry sweety, they all just werk! And with FreeshopNX, titles can be installed directly from the system itself!

have you actually seen or used SX OS and the jig and dongle? , you will be impressed, you'll not find many posters on here who regret buying it, that shows how good it is...
Yes! In fact, I own it! I don't use it anymore, it's deprecated software. And with the eventual coming of SwitchMe I won't ever need a dongle!

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oops! Sorry sweety, they all just werk! And with FreeshopNX, titles can be installed directly from the system itself!

Yes! In fact, I own it! I don't use it anymore, it's deprecated software. And with the eventual coming of SwitchMe I won't ever need a dongle!

I use the dongle only when I put new games on my sd card, as you know you can use ftp now with 1.5, but I dont see why if you have a dongle you would want to take the risk of opening your switch up fit a mod, risk of screwing it up, invalidate any warranty, to me its not worth the risk if you have a TX dongle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!