Country
Canada
Reactions: cearp

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GaryOPA is a long time warez scene figure. He is not involved with any specific group of team, he takes all comers. Stop saying stupid shit.
Yeah, he has a reputation for doing stuff like the Gateway affair - I'm not saying stupid shit, it's the obvious.

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
So They Cant Get A Proper SD Driver, So Lets Pirate The Pirates.

It Wont Be Released Anyways Even If Its Cracked, Because Anyone Buying Sxos is in it for the Piracy

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country

It Wont Be Released Anyways Even If Its Cracked, Because Anyone Buying Sxos is in it for the Piracy
And also we have piracy now but it sucks, but with tx method piracy would go rampant

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
not everyone is actually paying for the os, i got the pro to get a dongol, that is well built, and hey if the software is like 20 dollars i wouldnt care less.

i am against them selling the software, but actually they are forcing you to buy the dongol by selling the os at 30 bucks.

check all the resellers, most of them are selling pros except a few selling the os.

i dont care if it gets cracked honestly, but its not going to be released.

they want to crack it to prove a point.

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It turned out to be right, there are issues charging in RCM with a corrupt BCT go do some research before you make ill informed comments yourself. I am not the one who claimed this originally either, it came from Reswitched.

Okay, explain?

-> Do not run any payloads claiming to be SX OS cracked yet, there are possible hints in the code that point to Gateway and TX being the same devs, Gateway would brick 3DS's if used counterfeit cards, so please wait.
And you proceed to add this just now: (this is obviously speculation, but still wait)

If this is not fear mongering, then what is it? DO NOT USE THIS THING CRACKED GUISE THERES HINTS IT COULD BRICK SINCE TX = GATEWAY. (oh btw this is just speculation)

D

Deleted-442439

OP
Okay, explain?

-> Do not run any payloads claiming to be SX OS cracked yet, there are possible hints in the code that point to Gateway and TX being the same devs, Gateway would brick 3DS's if used counterfeit cards, so please wait.
And you proceed to add this just now: (this is obviously speculation, but still wait)

If this is not fear mongering, then what is it? DO NOT USE THIS THING CRACKED GUISE THERES HINTS IT COULD BRICK SINCE TX = GATEWAY. (oh btw this is just speculation)

To stop people from running random shit, better safe than sorry. We don't know yet.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bro too many capitals

Okay, explain?

Generally, running random payloads of the internet is a terrible idea. And you can brick a system from RCM beyond RCM being able to unbrick it. So yes generally don't just run random payloads if you don't want to risk the chance of having a nice $300 paperweight

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Generally, running random payloads of the internet is a terrible idea. And you can brick a system from RCM beyond RCM being able to unbrick it. So yes generally don't just run random payloads if you don't want to risk the chance of having a nice $300 paperweight

Absolutely and totally agree with you. However, the issue is this thread. It was made with the intention to fear monger and present speculation as fact. That's just not cool.

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just dont get it, he takes down hekate, because people started using it for piracy and just runs and tries to pirate TX
:D

then why take down hekate in the first place if you know piracy is out and its out of control

There is no way to stop piracy, people can try but they cannot stop it.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
To stop people from running random shit, better safe than sorry. We don't know yet.

I agree with you on that one, people should never run random payloads that claim shit like "TX SX patched", but thats one thing.

That said, you are claiming that there are several (not true, just one that could be nothing) hints that points TX to be Gateway devs and makes them look like they could brick your Switch.

I have absolutely 0 preference for TX or any other dev in this scene, but thats just not the way to inform users here.

D

Deleted-442439

OP
I agree with you on that one, people should never run random payloads that claim shit like "TX SX patched", but thats one thing.

That said, you are claiming that there are several (not true, just one that could be nothing) hints that points TX to be Gateway devs and makes them look like they could brick your Switch.

I have absolutely 0 preference for TX or any other dev in this scene, but thats just not the way to inform users here.

Fair point, I acknowledge that I should have been more precise in OP. Have edited it out.

Last edited by ,

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
i just dont get it, he takes down hekate, because people started using it for piracy and just runs and tries to pirate TX
:D

then why take down hekate in the first place if you know piracy is out and its out of control
who took down hekate?

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
y0JRXyt.png

Hope you guys are happy,
Who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?