Hacking Discussion SX EmuNAND is not real EmuNAND.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i said if you stay offline, your chances are as low as they can get. Doesn't matter if you use .XCI or .NSP and"emunand" is pointless if you stay offline
Well I play online every once in a while in sysnand. I just don't wanna get banned because I wanna play smash online when that comes out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah I saw that but I see other people saying opposite things aswell.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well I play online every once in a while in sysnand. I just don't wanna get banned because I wanna play smash online when that comes out.

Yeah I saw that but I see other people saying opposite things aswell.

So you played online in sysnand AFTER running CFW? And without restoring a clean nand backup?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you played online in sysnand AFTER running CFW? And without restoring a clean nand backup?
Yeah I've been doing it for months and I even use to play online on hekate before sx os came out then i stopped playing online on cfw and kept it on airplane mode when entering cfw.

Without restoring a nand backup...

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah I've been doing it for months and I even use to play online on hekate before sx os came out then i stopped playing online on cfw and kept it on airplane mode when entering cfw.

Without restoring a nand backup...

Friend i'm pretty sure you're flagged for a ban now, just a matter of time but we'l see. Regardless, until someone fully analyzes this copy paste hackjob they are calling an emunand in regards to online interactivity i wouldn't risk it

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how the hell have people memorized all this switch brew stuff? a billion syscalls people can miraculously recall at the drop of the hat? It's crazy you guys could do anything with that kind of brain power to commit an entire database of console intricacies to memory. straight up bonkers yo.

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
how the hell have people memorized all this switch brew stuff? a billion syscalls people can miraculously recall at the drop of the hat? It's crazy you guys could do anything with that kind of brain power to commit an entire database of console intricacies to memory. straight up bonkers yo.
they could possibly find out the meaning of life with that kind of brain power, wow!

stewacide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well right now I use xcis on my sysnand and am offline when in cfw. But I wanna switch to a nsp + emunand setup but only if my ban chances decrease, stay the same, or only slightly increase.

Assuming TX's emunand works as advertized (I'm still waiting for a 2.1 to iron things out) it seems the best usecase will be, after updating to 6.0:
- Install/play NSPs and homebrew in emunand+SX (stealth/offline)
- Play XCIs in sysnand+SX (stealth/offline)
- Update XCIs and play legit games in sysnand without SX, online

The issue will be when you want to update firmware. You can backup and restore your saves to the emunand partition using homebrew, so wiping it is no problem. But what about your saves in sysnand? Without paying for Nintendo's online service, will it be possible to upgrade in place, maintaining saves, without tipping off your hacking? (it'd be really easy for the 6.0.1 installer to look out for emunand and flag your system if it's not possible to wipe it all beforehand)

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine

It starts with a and ends with utism.

Because some people take jokes to seriously. This way its "offensive" to "nobody".

This way it's offensive to both sides. Smart move, my friend.

crissal

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You fanboys are incredible. I don't know, we showed you a lot of evidences, sites lime switchbrew, tweets from people that decompiled sx os boot.dat to find out what's going on inside that file, comments from devs of the scene, yet you all think this is a conspiracy and/or a way to discredit TX. Fine, get your EmuNand or dual-boot SysNand and get flagged, get banned, get away with it, but just because someone does point out a hole in someone else work it doesn't mean it has to be a cfw-war. @Quantumcat I suggest this thread and the others EmuNand related to be blocked, it's only became a place to post OT and flame. There is none so deaf as he who will not hear, and this is true for both "sides".

Last edited by crissal,
Reactions: tiliarou

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You fanboys are incredible. I don't know, we showed you a lot of evidences, sites lime switchbrew, tweets from people that decompiled sx os boot.dat to find out what's going on inside that file, comments from devs of the scene, yet you all think this is a conspiracy and/or a way to discredit TX. Fine, get your EmuNand or dual-boot SysNand and get flagged, get banned, get away with it, but just because someone does point out a hole in someone else work it doesn't mean it has to be a cfw-war. @Quantumcat I suggest this thread and the others EmuNand related to be blocked, it's only became a place to post OT and flame. There is none so deaf as he who will not hear, and this is true for both "sides".
This is sadly nothing new.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Joom

crissal

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't see any evidence against this. Nobody here seems capable.
Like, are you serious? I posted a WoT and you just took a sentence. So creatable, ctcaer, switchbrew, they all are just morons saying shit?
I suggest you one thing in life, aside from sx os or software things; be humble. If somebody knows more about you, just shut up and say "thank you for your share of knowledge", don't always bitch around (like I saw you did in many threads)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wont happen sure the thread will need major cleaning but the topic at hand is too important to the switch's cfw scene sure its not the same thing you envision when you think of emunand but if it works it works and it seems like it does but only time will tell if nintendo will counter or if its even updatable (although the fact that they released just after a system update tells me that they probably tested this successfully) but i digress . . . i can however see a temporary thread lock happening (at the very least to allow time to edit out all the pointless bickering) and/or (followed by) the opening of countless poll and reverse engineering threads then a full closer is a possibility but otherwise its here for good

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: