Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

TheSpearGuy

can probably play it on Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now let’s equal game to education. Would you still call the education is a luxury? And the game = eduction is the luxury and they’re not the same? When Robin Hood came and bring game at a discount to the poor guy in hope they can get the game education at a handicapped price tag, the villain quickly call the Robin Hood a PIRATE, and PIRATE steal the LUXURY and give it to the poor, THE POOR learn the mechanism of the GAME and get smarter they begin to circumvent the game mechanism, THE EDUCATION make the poor smarter and THE POOR start to circumvent the VILLAIN who are the culprit of keeping the poor, poorer, THE POOR get smarter from playing game through a series of education playing the game MEGAMAN, that’s right, the VILLAIN is the greedy bitch Dr Willy = Nintendo, the Robin Hood is the MEGAMAN who kick the ass of the Ninny by send the poor MOD CHIP, the POOR have the MOD CHIP and they get smarter in playing MEGAMAN at a discount, and very soon the POOR can change their life to better, yeah EDUCATION is supposedly to change your life better, we go to learn a new skill, a new education so we can earn a living, earn a better life, Ninny stop being a Villain and grabbing like Dr Willy all the power hungry want to control the entire world with his 8 super ROBOT.

Can I steal all your games ? It's for educational purposes only

Reactions: AugustC and masbass

veenx0704

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you placed order from there? Or just the estimated delivery time?
No I did not order. It’s just for a preference of when we will be receiving our SX Core / Lite products. This is a certified pre-order page at Taobao so you can imagine that it is most likely that they start shipping around July. We have another month.

Last edited by veenx0704,

Astur_torque

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
using a $5 30w soldering iron which can only go mx at all times

meanwhile i have a £8 usb soldering iron that maxes out at 8W and has an actual toggle to turn it off,

but yeah his solder iron and flux application/solder were a nono it was heavy and was forcing him to constantly heat the caps

I also notice when he was about to solder the second resistor, the chip flex moved, therefore the fix points were not well fixed to the frame

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The minute I saw that iron I knew what was going to happen.

3:51 I'm sure he is not proud of the soldering iron anymore hehehe

And that flux looks a plaster bucket

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@AugustC
Sorry dude, but I don't think anyone here wants to read that kind of post. WTF was that anyway...

Didn't read, LOL

Danatkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if anyone has recieved anything back from xecuter-sx since it’s shut down?

I know it may take a little while for refunds but some reassurance that they are actually refunding would be great :) I will be trying to order again but just wanna make sure the monies coming before attempting lol

Patison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just wondering if anyone has recieved anything back from xecuter-sx since it’s shut down?

I know it may take a little while for refunds but some reassurance that they are actually refunding would be great :) I will be trying to order again but just wanna make sure the monies coming before attempting lol

Nothing yet

D

Deleted User

I've received my refund from them on Wed, 5-27. I paid the order with eBay.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant PayPal, not eBay... lol

Last edited by ,

Diskun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Read my quote in the line, I’m not mentioning I would insert Nintendo games into OUR switch, yeah what if I insert some doujin games into the switch and pirate the doujin games, would the Ninny get busybody and want to sue me for hardware circumvention because we misuse “their” products? Which part of doujin games is Ninny products? Which part of Nintendo switch is Ninny products? Is the Joy Cons has the Ninny hard coded into the chips? The NFC is Ninny patents? The ABXY button is Ninny patented? L1R2 button Ninny patents? The IR sensor the HD rumble the Bluetooth the WiFi the freeBSD the tablet shape design switch is turn all Ninny patents? Is Ninny patented the nvidia chips? Is the Ninny patented the doujin games? Can they Ninny be a baby sitter and want to help and do them a favour the doujin community to sue gamers for abusing OUR own nvidia gaming consoles as if Ninny is a good guy here helping the doujin guy to make some cash for Ninny themselves and pay the sweatshop doujin dev $1 a year for patent content. I would insert PSONE game into the switch, and Ninny want to be the one nice guy who help SEGA to sue the gamers because we misuse “Ninny patented property the nvidia based consoles” and play SNK Neo Geo Bandai swan Capcom Arcade exclusive games on the NVIDIA PC that I buy with my hard earned dollar, but it’s the property of Nintendo under the fine print of the terms of uses that nobody want to read because Ninny didn’t include the booklet into boxes of the switch but tell you to download the pdf that’s hidden away and nobody even know the url to download that pdf and later tell the court Ninny have a majority and consensual from the users and can demand damages reparations from whatever is written inside the fine print that’s updated everyday when the situation best suit them, while everybody is busy gaming their nvidia machine or busy working their ball to get some games for themselves, or everybody is busy spamming their thread with “high grade content” like me, and nobody have the time to read Ninny TnC hide away in a very unreachable location of their server and when we try to hack their servers to download the pdf from Ninny we get hardware banned on the spot for illegal use of their server, Ninny patented the server and have right to sue you on hacking that patents, because we hack into the server and still we can’t find the pdf to download but we found a tons of Ninny unclassified softwares in their servers and we download bunches of them for mistaking it’s the pdf that’s so beefy Ninny might have add so much fine lines that the pdf is worth a few GIGABYTES in content alone so we can’t decrypt the content of the pdf and we share it to the other guy on hope to decipher the pdf but the guy discover the pdf is in facts a Ninny game it’s also not the games they put on the shelf to sell on us, it’s some new games and ...

Let’s consider on the topic game is luxury and food is necessity, does it hold water. Let’s me make an assumption, I don’t think game is a luxury, I think game is an education, I think the best way to learn from mistakes is through playing game, an education is about learning from mistakes, we learn to ride a bike by falling down from it and stand up to ride again, after a couple of mistakes we finally learn to ride the bike correctly, why I call game is education? We play the first Megaman on NES, we are in facts learning the game, because the damn game is so bloody difficult, your player get poke by random robots and when the hit bar go empty your player explode, your player explode (dies) a few time before you get to hold the key to beat the enemy, and that’s the not the last of the learning, you got to fight the boss on each stage, the boss are having their own hit bar and have superior weapon that poke you with massive tax on the hit bar, and your player would dies 1337 times before you can beat the final boss Dr Willy, you call all those sweat and blood on beating the villain hero a “game”, nope, I call it an education, and this education is learning from video game instead of real life.

If you’re not convinced, let’s talk about MarI/O, it’s a AI program written by smart programmer, what’s the purpose of AI software, the author call the AI is design to “learning” to play the game super Mario Bros in the NES, do you heard that? The author call it LEARN! The author strongly believe play game is a learning process, even for a machine, play game is a machine learning, the machine learning is the basic of AI deep learning to get them to work, without the MARIO the Mari/o cannot LEARN to play the game, imagine Ninny restrict the Mari/o to play the game Super Mario Bro, then what’s the future of AI! I can assure you the future would be very dire when Ninny hardware patch and software patch the MARIO to restrict Mari/o to learn to play super Mario bro, the end of civilisation of the AI industry and switch are designing their game to best suit Labo the AI? Ironic Ninny are punishing the AI to move forward they need to stop grabbing our game, console, AI, and Mari/o!

Now let’s equal game to education. Would you still call the education is a luxury? And the game = eduction is the luxury and they’re not the same? When Robin Hood came and bring game at a discount to the poor guy in hope they can get the game education at a handicapped price tag, the villain quickly call the Robin Hood a PIRATE, and PIRATE steal the LUXURY and give it to the poor, THE POOR learn the mechanism of the GAME and get smarter they begin to circumvent the game mechanism, THE EDUCATION make the poor smarter and THE POOR start to circumvent the VILLAIN who are the culprit of keeping the poor, poorer, THE POOR get smarter from playing game through a series of education playing the game MEGAMAN, that’s right, the VILLAIN is the greedy bitch Dr Willy = Nintendo, the Robin Hood is the MEGAMAN who kick the ass of the Ninny by send the poor MOD CHIP, the POOR have the MOD CHIP and they get smarter in playing MEGAMAN at a discount, and very soon the POOR can change their life to better, yeah EDUCATION is supposedly to change your life better, we go to learn a new skill, a new education so we can earn a living, earn a better life, Ninny stop being a Villain and grabbing like Dr Willy all the power hungry want to control the entire world with his 8 super ROBOT.

Look! Ninny source code are leaking through the drainage, they finally taste the failure that’s deserved for Dr Willy, the Leaker are the MEGAMAN who would save the gaming from Ninny restriction, by sending source code sending MOD chip and bunch of circumvent hard or softwares! Education FTW.
Yeah man, I just reported you for flooding. Your posts are a waste of database space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1