Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

ErKarlic

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good afternoon, I would like to know when the modchip will be sent from the team xecuter official website. Or if it has been leaked when shipped.

Excuse me for my bad English

Whitak3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good afternoon, I would like to know when the modchip will be sent from the team xecuter official website. Or if it has been leaked when shipped.

Excuse me for my bad English

No one knows yet. Many sites took their store front down. I'd say if you ordered you'll either get a refund in a couple weeks or you'll have the chip by mid June. Complete guess though.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No one knows yet. Many sites took their store front down. I'd say if you ordered you'll either get a refund in a couple weeks or you'll have the chip by mid June. Complete guess though.
Yes, because Nintendo have been sending out C&D orders to plenty now.

Dekkia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nope. Germany and Sweden as well.
Can you provide a link to a written source?

I only can find Nintendo of America
VS
UBERCHIPS

and Nintendo of America
VS
ANXCHIP, AXIOGAME, FLASHCARDA, MOD3DSCARDS, NX-CARD, SXFLASHCARD, TXSWITCH and USACHIPSS

logandzwon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got links to where TX specifically condone's or says they support piracy anymore than any other CFW for any other device out there?

Well, SX OS includes NInny's code, includes OSS code without attrition nor license, includes sigpatching that serves no legitimate use - only piracy. None of those things are true of Atmosphere... in fact, to even pirate on Atmos one has to install separate 3rd party patches which patch both HOS and Atmosphere.

Reactions: a5723797

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great. Mod*****rds just dropped off the 'net.

m9UkTKS.png

Last edited by izy,

Diskun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh ok, but I mean, maybe the biggest resellers are the one from China, and in Europe maybe from spain, and in latinamerica from Mexico and in those countries I don't think that's theres even a law with modchips.
I don't know about other countries, in Spain the ruling is that, as long as the modchip doesn't have a piece of code that is inherently destined to play pirated games, it is ok to sell them. That's why stores here won't sell modded consoles officially, but they will sell you and some even install the chip for you, without flashing it. Or they will sell you a flashcard but you have to get the contents for the sd card yourself. Etc.

Still lobbyist associations like AEVI try to push harder laws and lawsuits againsts those shops.

So we might see Spanish online stores shipping these without a problem. But it's still uncertain.

Last edited by Diskun,
Reactions: irvingsp

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, SX OS includes NInny's code, includes OSS code without attrition nor license, includes sigpatching that serves no legitimate use - only piracy. None of those things are true of Atmosphere... in fact, to even pirate on Atmos one has to install separate 3rd party patches which patch both HOS and Atmosphere.

That's fair. They should have found a better way to figure that out, but it's not like Nintendo is going after the patch makers. Atmo also does nothing to stop the patches from being used either. I'm sure it would be easy enough to make them not work and there for truly not allowing pirated games to run on their CFW. They don't though because at the end of the day 99% who mod consoles are pirates.

SoulOfGazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

Where can buy 10 t0 20 sx mod chip????

What they are not telling you is that the factory in Taiwan was served with an injunction banning them from sale , manufacture or distribution of these items.

Any monies paid from now on will be lost and if you have paid out for a preorder do a chargeback quick as its the only way you will see your funds again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.