Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

DanteCross

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ultrab I LOVE your idea and I agree with you 100% along with MANY other people that this game (Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment) needs to be translated ASAP. I've been trying to talk to people and find out the procedure for rewriting the files and translating the game, but to no avail. It seems to be a rather difficult subject to find a good forum or guide for on the internet, but I am trying and if you could direct me towards somebody with the information necessary to do this I would be greatful and do my best to attempt to make this. ^-^

KameKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ultrab I LOVE your idea and I agree with you 100% along with MANY other people that this game (Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment) needs to be translated ASAP. I've been trying to talk to people and find out the procedure for rewriting the files and translating the game, but to no avail. It seems to be a rather difficult subject to find a good forum or guide for on the internet, but I am trying and if you could direct me towards somebody with the information necessary to do this I would be greatful and do my best to attempt to make this. ^-^

Well, you're in luck. This is what most of this thread is all about. lol

Read through the pages, there are already some people working on it. Whether they are in need of help right now, that's up to them.

Reactions: DanteCross

DanteCross

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you're in luck. This is what this thread is all about. lol

Read through the pages, there are already some people working on it. Whether they are in need of help right now, that's up to them.

Thank you KameKun ^-^ you are correct, but I am rather new to this site and I'm not entirely sure on how to go about speaking to these individuals about attempting to join them on this project. Any advice?

KameKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you KameKun ^-^ you are correct, but I am rather new to this site and I'm not entirely sure on how to go about speaking to these individuals about attempting to join them on this project. Any advice?

They post in this thread often, so StorMyu should probably answer you on that, when he gets back. If they do need help (depending on what you're capable of doing for them), you can also click a person's name and then click on Send PM for a private chat. Good luck.

Reactions: DanteCross

DanteCross

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They post in this thread often, so StorMyu should probably answer you on that, when he gets back. If they do need help (depending on what you're capable of doing for them), you can also click a person's name and then click on Send PM for a private chat. Good luck.

Thank you and hopefully this can get done soon and we'll all have good fun with it ^-^

Reactions: KameKun

RaphaelDDL

Trophies
Website
raphaelddl.com
XP
Country
Brazil
By the way, Myu.
Let me know if there are any graphics that needs to be translated. I'd like to try doing it.

Just gimme the JP image (and tell me what means xD) and I'll try make an ENG image like it.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so imhalf way into the game (im trying to finish every quest along the way and every event) but as far as the story goes. there arnt many story dialogue so its shouldnt take long to translate. just letting you guys know. Im hoping Stormyu can work his magic and get the whole decyption encyption thing going smooth and well have a translation in no time :D

ultrab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so imhalf way into the game (im trying to finish every quest along the way and every event) but as far as the story goes. there arnt many story dialogue so its shouldnt take long to translate. just letting you guys know. Im hoping Stormyu can work his magic and get the whole decyption encyption thing going smooth and well have a translation in no time :D

Good to hear that tsuna, keep up ur good work guys and one more time ty :)

tsuna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Those I can do with my eyes closed. Most dialogue are like in game/ in battle stuff that aren't really long. The hard parts are the actual storyline/side quest that main characters are involved. Those are quite hard because if continuity of certain words and stuff.

On another unrelated note can anybody make me a CTF? I wanna want some Sao in my gameboot lol
i posted the SAO CTF here

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By the way, Myu.
Let me know if there are any graphics that needs to be translated. I'd like to try doing it.

Just gimme the JP image (and tell me what means xD) and I'll try make an ENG image like it.
I haven't looked at images (well not yet, and I'm not that good with graphic conversion anyway, I'll see though)

Anyway, free again, I'll get some work to tsuna_fish ^^

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wasn't sure if any of you understood the menu so, thanks tsuna_fish for the translation:

Obviously there's more, but I don't like to show "just some english" so, when more will be translated, we'll show.

ccnq7qortuhusy8tp.jpg

tsuna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is played on a emulator for technical reasons. if you are skilled in encryption/decryption PM me or StorMyu to help out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated