Hacking Question Switch problems after updating to 11.0.0 and SXOS

dj_lloyde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to share what happened to my switch recently and wondered if anyone could help?

I updated to 11.0.0 at the start of December and then updated to the latest SXOS so I could play the new Doom.

Once it was all done my switch would no longer recognise the micro SD in either OFW or CFW. I was still able to inject a payload to boot in CFW. I tried a few SD cards to make sure that wasn't the problem and none of those worked either soI thought I would just factory reset it to see if would do anything.

Now its been reset back to factory setting I can't setup my switch as the left joy-con isn't being recognised, I have tried two different joy-cons which are not getting recognised, but both work fine on my son's switch.

Has anyone had anything like this and is there a way to get past the initial setup screen?

Thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to share what happened to my switch recently and wondered if anyone could help?

I updated to 11.0.0 at the start of December and then updated to the latest SXOS so I could play the new Doom.

Once it was all done my switch would no longer recognise the micro SD in either OFW or CFW. I was still able to inject a payload to boot in CFW. I tried a few SD cards to make sure that wasn't the problem and none of those worked either soI thought I would just factory reset it to see if would do anything.

Now its been reset back to factory setting I can't setup my switch as the left joy-con isn't being recognised, I have tried two different joy-cons which are not getting recognised, but both work fine on my son's switch.

Has anyone had anything like this and is there a way to get past the initial setup screen?

Thanks
Backup the contents of your SD card and reformat the SD card as FAT32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy