Hardware Coincidence? Can't use joy cons when docked after updating cfw / atmos / hos

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Ever since I updated my CFW to run new games and updates, I've been unable to use detached joy cons with the console docked. Is there a connection at all?

rootkitten

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try to figure out where the issue could be.
Did you try using other joy-cons, and did you try connecting the joy-cons to another device like your PC through bluetooth?

Do other wireless controllers work (e.g pro controller or 3rd party)?

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
The joy con pair I bought was this:
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Joy-Neon-Pink-Green-switch/dp/B078GZM4H8?th=1
(Neon Pink / Neon Green)

It was a little cheaper than most, though it appears to be official, as far as I can tell. It worked just fine when I bought it, but ever since I updated everything on my hacked console it hasn't been recognised by the console when docked.

The only other controller I have is my original right joy con (the left one was broken to smithereens by my dog) and it's detected just fine even now.

Try to figure out where the issue could be.
Did you try using other joy-cons, and did you try connecting the joy-cons to another device like your PC through bluetooth?

Do other wireless controllers work (e.g pro controller or 3rd party)?

No idea how to connect joy cons to the PC.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The joy con pair I bought was this:
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Joy-Neon-Pink-Green-switch/dp/B078GZM4H8?th=1
(Neon Pink / Neon Green)

It was a little cheaper than most, though it appears to be official, as far as I can tell. It worked just fine when I bought it, but ever since I updated everything on my hacked console it hasn't been recognised by the console when docked.

The only other controller I have is my original right joy con (the left one was broken to smithereens by my dog) and it's detected just fine even now.

No idea how to connect joy cons to the PC.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/joy-cons-do-not-connect-to-switch-when-detached.570305/

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia

Just booted into sysnand (I restarted the console but went into Atmosphere prior to this each time), and voila... the joy cons are working now!

However, updating has caused the old exploit of going into Internet Settings and failing the connection test to get into Caffeine / Hekate menu (and iirc choosing the former / the right icon) ineffective. Now the connection test does NOT fail, and I cannot get into Atmosphere.

What do? Help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?