Hardware Right joy-con buttons do not work

Retroarcade2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry in advance for my bad english. i have an annoying issue with my switch. I had problems with the right joy-con. Buttons that don't work (especially B) so i changed it, buying a new one... Everything ok for like 3 hours, then again the same problems. The controller seems can't understand very well when i press this button or not. The same thing happens also with other buttons (A, X) but B is the main problem.
Considering that i bought a new controller... Is it possible that the problem is on the switch mainboard? This thing seems to happen only when i play in TV mode. (For the old controller both handled and TV modes). And if yes... Is there a way to fix it wothout replacing all the console?
Thanks in advance and i hope it is everything clear

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry in advance for my bad english. i have an annoying issue with my switch. I had problems with the right joy-con. Buttons that don't work (especially B) so i changed it, buying a new one... Everything ok for like 3 hours, then again the same problems. The controller seems can't understand very well when i press this button or not. The same thing happens also with other buttons (A, X) but B is the main problem.
Considering that i bought a new controller... Is it possible that the problem is on the switch mainboard? This thing seems to happen only when i play in TV mode. (For the old controller both handled and TV modes). And if yes... Is there a way to fix it wothout replacing all the console?
Thanks in advance and i hope it is everything clear
did you try to update them or delete all your paired pads and pair them again? Try to pair them by button not in rails. Also, are you using Atmosphere and do you have USB 3.0 enabled?

Retroarcade2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
did you try to update them or delete all your paired pads and pair them again? Try to pair them by button not in rails. Also, are you using Atmosphere and do you have USB 3.0 enabled?
Hi, thanks for your answer! Yep, i use atmosphere. I also tried to re-connect all the controllers and... How can i know if i have usb 3.0 enabled?😅

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, thanks for your answer! Yep, i use atmosphere. I also tried to re-connect all the controllers and... How can i know if i have usb 3.0 enabled?😅
its somwhere in atmosphare/config in ini but did you remove all controllers in switch setting menu there is option for that in there ;P

Retroarcade2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
its somwhere in atmosphare/config in ini but did you remove all controllers in switch setting menu there is option for that in there ;P
I never actived it so i don't use USB 3.0 (i have "vanilla" atmosphere). And yes i also removed all controllers... Nothing🥲

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?