Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

toribatu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the program ID for qLaunch which is known for being modified when it comes to themes. Themes are firmware-specific so everytime you change the firmware, you also have to change your theme. Update or delete the theme to fix the issue.
okay so now i deleted the 0100000000001000 folder and im able to boot into atmosphere. All my games are now corrupted and i cant play anything unless i delete everything and reinstall. :cry::cry::cry:

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so now i deleted the 0100000000001000 folder and im able to boot into atmosphere. All my games are now corrupted and i cant play anything unless i delete everything and reinstall. :cry::cry::cry:
That is most likely due to your piracy patches not being updated either. Like themes, patches are also firmware-specific and need to be updated every time you update your firmware. You can download the latest set of patches from this thread.

Tigro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Is there some guide for migrating to Atmosphere if you have SX OS already? Was wondering if there was some quicker way if you've already been using SX rather than installing everything afresh :(

lexluth0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a strange problem… first off it’s a real sd card but I cannot install games to the sd card tinfoil goes really slow and if it does finish I go to home menu and it says game data is corrupted. Please help on the newest firmware using the beta sig patches

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some guide for migrating to Atmosphere if you have SX OS already? Was wondering if there was some quicker way if you've already been using SX rather than installing everything afresh :(
There are a few guides but personally, I don't think you really need a guide. Both CFW are launched the same way with the main difference. If you're using your phone or computer to send payloads, you send the Atmosphere-related payloads instead which would be either fusee or Hekate. Whether you want to use Hekate or fusee will dictate where you download your Atmosphere files. If you want to be stay vanilla, then you use fusee and download everything from the official Atmosphere GitHub page. If you want to utilize a tool that is way more useful than fusee, then you go with Hekate and download DeepSea which is a pre-built package of Hekate and Atmospehre. I recommend Hekate since its serves more than just as a way to boot Atmosphere. If you're using the SX Pro or Gear, you will have to convert fusee or Hekate into boot.dat which you can do using this website.
So I have a strange problem… first off it’s a real sd card but I cannot install games to the sd card tinfoil goes really slow and if it does finish I go to home menu and it says game data is corrupted. Please help on the newest firmware using the beta sig patches
I highly recommend trying out and switching to TinWoo Installer instead. Its what I personally use and I never have any issues while using it.

Reactions: Tigro

Tigro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
There are a few guides but personally, I don't think you really need a guide. Both CFW are launched the same way with the main difference. If you're using your phone or computer to send payloads, you send the Atmosphere-related payloads instead which would be either fusee or Hekate. Whether you want to use Hekate or fusee will dictate where you download your Atmosphere files. If you want to be stay vanilla, then you use fusee and download everything from the official Atmosphere GitHub page. If you want to utilize a tool that is way more useful than fusee, then you go with Hekate and download DeepSea which is a pre-built package of Hekate and Atmospehre. I recommend Hekate since its serves more than just as a way to boot Atmosphere. If you're using the SX Pro or Gear, you will have to convert fusee or Hekate into boot.dat which you can do using this website.
Thank you, so in order to make it work for me, do I just download DeepSea, put it somewhere on my formatted SD card and run with SX Pro plugged in powering up with power&+ as before or do I need to do something else to have it work? Sorry but I'm a total noob in this and just can't wrap my head around all this terminology and how to have it work :/

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, so in order to make it work for me, do I just download DeepSea, put it somewhere on my formatted SD card and run with SX Pro plugged in powering up with power&+ as before or do I need to do something else to have it work? Sorry but I'm a total noob in this and just can't wrap my head around all this terminology and how to have it work :/
Almost. After you download DeepSea, you will see a new file called Hekate. This is the payload used to launch Atmosphere. Since you'll be using the SX Pro, Hekate will need to replace the boot.dat you used to launch SX OS. To do that, you use the tool I linked earlier which will convert Hekate into boot.dat and then you place that on the root of your SD card. Everything else you said is fine.

Tigro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Almost. After you download DeepSea, you will see a new file called Hekate. This is the payload used to launch Atmosphere. Since you'll be using the SX Pro, Hekate will need to replace the boot.dat you used to launch SX OS. To do that, you use the tool I linked earlier which will convert Hekate into boot.dat and then you place that on the root of your SD card. Everything else you said is fine.
Ohh I see, thanks a lot! But do I need to do something else to have it work in emunand? I remember I have the SX now running in this emunand mode, so do I need to not format the SD completely to have it stay in emunand and place the deepsea files someplace else to maintain it? Or do I do it on the console itself after running atmosphere for the first time?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh I see, thanks a lot! But do I need to do something else to have it work in emunand? I remember I have the SX now running in this emunand mode, so do I need to not format the SD completely to have it stay in emunand and place the deepsea files someplace else to maintain it? Or do I do it on the console itself after running atmosphere for the first time?
You may need to run the migrate emuMMC/emuNAND option in Hekate first. I don't remember where it is exactly off the top of my head. When you launch Hekate, its an option that can be found within its menu.

Tigro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
You may need to run the migrate emuMMC/emuNAND option in Hekate first. I don't remember where it is exactly off the top of my head. When you launch Hekate, its an option that can be found within its menu.
Oh, so do I not format the card completely? Just paste the deepsea on the card that I have already? Cause otherwise there wouldn't be anything to migrate if the card was wiped first :/ Sorry for newbish questions, I just don't want to break anything :(

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so do I not format the card completely? Just paste the deepsea on the card that I have already? Cause otherwise there wouldn't be anything to migrate if the card was wiped first :/ Sorry for newbish questions, I just don't want to break anything :(
Yes, you don't really need to format anything. Atmosphere can use the same emuMMC as SX OS. Both use the /switch folder for reading homebrew apps. The CFW are very similar to each other (but that is because SX OS stole Atmosphere code which is its own discussion). That's why I said personally speaking, you don't really need a guide to migrate from SX OS to Atmosphere because you can pretty much do everything from SX OS in Atmosphere as well and in the same ways. The only thing you can't do in Atmosphere is mounting .XCI files but .NSP files have their own advantages that .XCI files can never attain.

MyLittlePorri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello! My Emmc USER folder in both my backup and switch is corrupted/have some errors regarding fat. Is there a solution? I still have both boot0 and boot1 and prod.keys. I can't even do a system wipe because the process crashes when trying to access USER folder.

This is the error im getting when trying to access the folder with tegra.

IMG_20221027_140625.jpg

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! My Emmc USER folder in both my backup and switch is corrupted/have some errors regarding fat. Is there a solution? I still have both boot0 and boot1 and prod.keys. I can't even do a system wipe because the process crashes when trying to access USER folder.

This is the error im getting when trying to access the folder with tegra.

View attachment 334257

Got any NAND backup?

MyLittlePorri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have done an unbrick guide using EmmcHaccGen, but It did nothing. I will try doing it again and see if I can solve it this time
Post automatically merged:

I have done an unbrick guide using EmmcHaccGen, but It did nothing. I will try doing it again and see if I can solve it this time

Btw, the guide was from EmmcHaccGen creator, but I can't send the link because im new to the forum. After using EmmcHaccGen, it creates another USER folder, but it was empty, don't know if I did something wrong or not.
Post automatically merged:

Then you might have to rebuild your NAND
Ok so I did it again following EmmcHaccGen creator guide. I used my prod.keys and 12.0.2 fw, the last version that appears as working on EmmcHaccGen github and still the same. I think that it did not fixed the problem because it doesn't do anything to USER folder (atleast on that guide, I had to do nothing with USER folder, only SYSTEM and boot.bis). I tried to access USER folder with Tegra and returns the same error as before.

Also when booting atmosphere, it returns an error (this error was also happening before) : 2002-4686 // program: 010000000000001f

I've been searching for information about this error and everyone seems to have a gamecard missing driver, but I can't even boot up without gamecard and NoGC on, so I have been trying to fix the USER folder problem first.

Last edited by MyLittlePorri,

lexluth0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok one final question… I was able to install Ssb onto the system storage and that works, but when I tried to install a game onto the sd card once the game is installed and I click it says unable to start software then there’s an exclamation mark and it needs to “reinstall the game” what am I doing wrong?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok one final question… I was able to install Ssb onto the system storage and that works, but when I tried to install a game onto the sd card once the game is installed and I click it says unable to start software then there’s an exclamation mark and it needs to “reinstall the game” what am I doing wrong?

Sound like signature patches problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT