Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

superluccix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well what is the error message?
Picture below. Ended up deleting Atmosphere and the bootloader folder and redownloaded them both. Still get same picture

Not sure if relevant, but Im using TegraRCm 2.6, and normally would use payload labelled Fusee.Atmosphere, but that isnt working, and now tried the one labelled fusee.bin and its not working either. Still gets to the 2 Atmosphere logo screens then black screen.
1637630921471.png
[/SP

20211122_203940.jpg

Edit: Think I fixed it. Guess somewhere in the past year we arent supposed to have Gamecards in here anymore? Just randomly took it out and started it back up and my EmuNAND loads up now

Last edited by superluccix,

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a new issue, before I even get to adding cheats, I had try to reinstall an NSP file using Goldleaf and now I am getting an error screen. Error -An error has ocurred attempting to install the NSP. Error-2002-4518 (0x234C02) Module:File system (2). Description: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or a too low firmware) (4518). I am using firmware 13.1.0 on the switch and most recent Atmosphere. I have tried downloading the NSP from 2 different sources with same error message.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have a new issue, before I even get to adding cheats, I had try to reinstall an NSP file using Goldleaf and now I am getting an error screen. Error -An error has ocurred attempting to install the NSP. Error-2002-4518 (0x234C02) Module:File system (2). Description: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or a too low firmware) (4518). I am using firmware 13.1.0 on the switch and most recent Atmosphere. I have tried downloading the NSP from 2 different sources with same error message.
you missed one step of the error:

YOU DON'T HAVE THE CORRECT SIGPATCHES. go to https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

revzyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there.
I have a clean Switch (Mariko 13.1.0, unable to be Homebrew'd) and a Homebrewd 2017 Unpatched Switch.
I was wondering if I safely able to transfer my island from my clean Switch (Legitimate eShop game) to my Homebrewd Switch using the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Transfer Tool" without getting either Switch banned.

My plan is to Transfer my clean save to my Homebrew Switch > Flatten the Island using an editor on Homebrew > and than transfer it back to my clean Switch.
All using the "Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Transfer Tool".

I have searched GBATemp for this, and it seems like some people have done it but others said you can't. I came across a lot of info going against each other so I'm unsure which is the truth now, which is why I'm making this thread.

(My Homebrew Switch has blocked Nintendo Servers using DNS MITM and cleared prodinfo using Exosphere. I also don't have any Nintendo accounts linked to my profile since I got the 2017 Switch and am using "Fake Link Nintendo Online Account" from Tinfoil instead.)

Thanks in Advance,
Rev.

david_enoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone come across an issue when trying to cross play from a CFW Switch to Non CFW Switch on 13.1?

I receive the error, " Your software version does not match that of the other console. Please connect the consoles and match your software versions" when i try to cross play from my PKMN Diamond on my CFW Switch to my PKMN Pearl Non-CFW Switch.

Is there a way to spoof this system check?

RealSpyKitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I want to keep playing my save a banned switch on non banned hacked switch, can I move the saves from the hacked banned V1 switch to non banned hacked V1 switch safely without getting banned?
I did not own some of this games but now I own all of them. Some of the saves were started before the official release date, and I did not edit saves of online games.

The games are:

Mario cart 8: owned, non edited save

Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Owned, edited save

Monster Hunter Rise: did not own when started save, non edited save

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: did not own when started save, started save before official release

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Owned, edited save

ASTRAL CHAIN: did not own when started save, non edited save

superduperdummy75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so this a pretty complicated.

I've been trying to create a texture mod for Saints Row IV on switch and I've been stuck for a while. Firstly I found out that I'm actually able to extract the packfiles found in the Switch version of the game, as well as the str2_nx64 files found within. I'm attempted to alter the default_female_diffue file and when I extracted it, it made a .cvbm_nx64 file. You're supposed to use a program called SR3Texture Ulitilities tool to unpack the cvbm file but it does not work for for the .cvbm_nx64 file. Im just asking is there any to unpack this particular file?

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since I have touched my switch. Excuse the basic questions. When I press the power button, nothing appears on my screen and the dock doesn't work. I believe, I have to push Hekate to lauch atmosphere? Should I do that and how do I do that?

TegraRCMGui > RCM detected!
Plug the Switch into PC via USB C > TegraRCMGUI > load TeGraRCM/Favorites/Hekate_ctcaer_5.0.0.0.bin > Inject Payload
Then I should load into Hekate and launch Atmosphere?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picture below. Ended up deleting Atmosphere and the bootloader folder and redownloaded them both. Still get same picture

Not sure if relevant, but Im using TegraRCm 2.6, and normally would use payload labelled Fusee.Atmosphere, but that isnt working, and now tried the one labelled fusee.bin and its not working either. Still gets to the 2 Atmosphere logo screens then black screen.
View attachment 286403[/SP

Edit: Think I fixed it. Guess somewhere in the past year we arent supposed to have Gamecards in here anymore? Just randomly took it out and started it back up and my EmuNAND loads up now
If your emuMMC firmware is lower than your sysMMC, that would explain why. The cartridge slot firmware on your console is updated and on a higher firmware than your emuMMC. The only 'fix' is to update the firmware of your emuMMC.
Has anyone come across an issue when trying to cross play from a CFW Switch to Non CFW Switch on 13.1?

I receive the error, " Your software version does not match that of the other console. Please connect the consoles and match your software versions" when i try to cross play from my PKMN Diamond on my CFW Switch to my PKMN Pearl Non-CFW Switch.

Is there a way to spoof this system check?
There is not; you have to have the games share the same version number.
I want to keep playing my save a banned switch on non banned hacked switch, can I move the saves from the hacked banned V1 switch to non banned hacked V1 switch safely without getting banned?
I did not own some of this games but now I own all of them. Some of the saves were started before the official release date, and I did not edit saves of online games.

The games are:

Mario cart 8: owned, non edited save

Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Owned, edited save

Monster Hunter Rise: did not own when started save, non edited save

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: did not own when started save, started save before official release

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Owned, edited save

ASTRAL CHAIN: did not own when started save, non edited save
Well you would have to use a homebrew application to move the save data which involves hacking the unbanned console so that already puts it at risk. Combine that with the fact that some of the save data are from games you don't own and the risk increases meaning the answer is there is no guarantee you won't be banned for transferring the save data.
It's been a while since I have touched my switch. Excuse the basic questions. When I press the power button, nothing appears on my screen and the dock doesn't work. I believe, I have to push Hekate to lauch atmosphere? Should I do that and how do I do that?

TegraRCMGui > RCM detected!
Plug the Switch into PC via USB C > TegraRCMGUI > load TeGraRCM/Favorites/Hekate_ctcaer_5.0.0.0.bin > Inject Payload
Then I should load into Hekate and launch Atmosphere?
Correct.

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That worked. Thank you. I was able to get in. I want to play a legit cartridge, but I need to update my Switch first. I know, I have to be careful with blindly updating. I'm currently on 11.0.1|AMS M.18.1|E How should I go about updating?

System Settings> System> System Update, Would that be okay?
Or first, I probably need to update the CFW and other packages?

I do not use Wifi on this system. Should I go ahead and add Wifi and just don't play online or cheat online or at all?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That worked. Thank you. I was able to get in. I want to play a legit cartridge, but I need to update my Switch first. I know, I have to be careful with blindly updating. I'm currently on 11.0.1|AMS M.18.1|E How should I go about updating?

System Settings> System> System Update, Would that be okay?
Or first, I probably need to update the CFW and other packages?

I do not use Wifi on this system. Should I go ahead and add Wifi and just don't play online or cheat online or at all?
As a general rule of thumb, its recommended to update your CFW before your firmware since newer CFW versions will support older firmware versions but older CFW versions may not always support newer firmware versions. And since you are updating emuMMC, I would recommend not taking it online to update the firmware and instead use the homebrew application Daybreak which comes bundled with Atmosphere. Finally, unless you are using a tool or service that requires Internet, I wouldn't recommend adding Wi-Fi settings at all.

RealSpyKitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
If your emuMMC firmware is lower than your sysMMC, that would explain why. The cartridge slot firmware on your console is updated and on a higher firmware than your emuMMC. The only 'fix' is to update the firmware of your emuMMC.

There is not; you have to have the games share the same version number.

Well you would have to use a homebrew application to move the save data which involves hacking the unbanned console so that already puts it at risk. Combine that with the fact that some of the save data are from games you don't own and the risk increases meaning the answer is there is no guarantee you won't be banned for transferring the save data.

Correct.
I do own all this games right now.
And what homebrew app would be the best for this case?

GerbilSwimmingPool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a general rule of thumb, its recommended to update your CFW before your firmware since newer CFW versions will support older firmware versions but older CFW versions may not always support newer firmware versions. And since you are updating emuMMC, I would recommend not taking it online to update the firmware and instead use the homebrew application Daybreak which comes bundled with Atmosphere. Finally, unless you are using a tool or service that requires Internet, I wouldn't recommend adding Wi-Fi settings at all.
I went through the guide and it sounded like it was "safer" than before. I'll go through the DayBreak app and update that way.

My biggest deserve to go online is to use Pokemon Home to manage and upload legit Mons. That would be semi-okay with a newer CFW?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do own all this games right now.
And what homebrew app would be the best for this case?
I personally use JKSV. Checkpoint is also worth mentioning.
I went through the guide and it sounded like it was "safer" than before. I'll go through the DayBreak app and update that way.

My biggest deserve to go online is to use Pokemon Home to manage and upload legit Mons. That would be semi-okay with a newer CFW?
I would recommend doing that on Stock mode via sysMMC to minimize as much risk as possible.

Reactions: GerbilSwimmingPool

microchipman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I should have waited for this response. I stupidly jumped the gun and reformatted my SD card and followed the info here
https://www.cfwaifu.com/atmosphere-tinfoil/
and now I get
Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)! Press POWER to reboot.

I press power and it just says the same thing, I can't even get back to RCM mode to start over.
You should be able to get to RCM no matter what (Unless you bricked). Format the card, and follow that guide I posted. Use TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable.zip to inject a payload, and follow that guide I posted to a T and you should be up and running again, unless I am missing something...Can you take the SD card out, put the jig on, and go into RCM, and then Inject a payload with TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable.zip?

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I didn't see this, glad you got back in.
No problem :)
I did run into another issue. Since I formatted my card I lost the few games I had on it in NSP format. I tried to reinstall them on my switch using Goldleaf and now I am getting an error screen. Error -An error has ocurred attempting to install the NSP. Error-2002-4518 (0x234C02) Module:File system (2). Description: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or a too low firmware) (4518). I am using firmware 13.1.0 on the switch and most recent Atmosphere. I have tried downloading the NSP from 2 different sources with same error message. I tried to reinstall Tinfoil to see if I had the same issue, however, I get Tinfoil to install properly, I figured it was a compatability issue, so I tried Tinwoo, but get the same error screen. Do I need a sigpatch of some sort?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: