Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Aardeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I am following the rentry guide step for step and I injected the Fusee Atmosphere bin payload. Now I get a black screen with
Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary/bin).I am really afraid I did something wrong but I don't understand what. Does anyone know what to do?

Sorry if it's a noob question.

Veralyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When i try to backup my emumcc boot0/boot1 etc i get the following error:

00: boot0..
Failed to find a partition...
Failed!
01: Boot1...
Failed to find a partition...
Failed!

I can however boot into emumcc without problems, how can i fix this?

Edit:

I fixed the above by going to emumcc > check migrate status and click on fix raw.

Last edited by Veralyn,
Reactions: Adran_Marit

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to add launch icons to my switch display so this way I can click on the icon and run the game without having to go and launch Retroarch. Can I get a guide on how to do it. I found an old thread on here when I googled it but the link to the app to make the nsp was a 404 error so I'd like some help so I can finally add some games to my main menu without going through Retroarch

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

I am following the rentry guide step for step and I injected the Fusee Atmosphere bin payload. Now I get a black screen with
Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary/bin).I am really afraid I did something wrong but I don't understand what. Does anyone know what to do?

Sorry if it's a noob question.

Fusee has been updated.

Make sure your microSD card has the new atmosphere files from here
and that you inject the newest version of fusee from here

I would like to add launch icons to my switch display so this way I can click on the icon and run the game without having to go and launch Retroarch. Can I get a guide on how to do it. I found an old thread on here when I googled it but the link to the app to make the nsp was a 404 error so I'd like some help so I can finally add some games to my main menu without going through Retroarch

I'm not sure if nro2nsp can do it....

Nutzerlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can somebody me recommend an thread were i can reinstall ATM on my Switch with SX Core. Maybe I should take the opportunity to install SpaceCraft-NX. At this point i dont remember what i do and what not.
SysNAND is on 10.1.0 want ATM to 13.1.0 (at the best)

Aardeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fusee has been updated.

Make sure your microSD card has the new atmosphere files from here
and that you inject the newest version of fusee from here

Thank you! I did all the neccesary steps and I went to the step: Once you're in hekate, click on launch, and select Atmosphere CFW to launch into Atmosphere. But my Hektake doesn't show the Atmosphere CFW and I followed every step correctly but it does not show.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is it thanks. Just need to see why my lockpick isn't showing up when I'm in Hekate because I so have it in my bootloader's folder.

Edit:
I used this tutorial
But now I can't load any of the nsps I made. I get the " the software was closed because an error occurred". Can I get some help fixed it.

Last edited by qaz015393,

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete that program ID from the atmosphere folder.

I'm getting Error Code: 2168-0002 (0x4a8) Program: 420000000007E51A and Firmware: 13.1.0 (Atmosphere 1.2.4-mater.e256261b8) and when I delete that folder Tesla Overlay no longer appears when I use L+ Down+Right Analog Button.

Frogslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi, the other day i decided it would be a good idea to mod my switch. i thought the idea of playing with cool skins on my smash characters would be fun. it worked for about a day until i tried to add some more skins. now whenever i try and turn my switch on it doesn't do anything unless i use tegra to put a payload in. but when i do this it comes up with an error. I believe the things i installed to try this was Atmosphere Arcropolis and fusee. when i insert the payload i get a message on a black screen saying :

A fatal error occurred when running Fusee.
Failed to initialize mmc: 0x00004a18
Press POWER to reboot.

i really hope someone can help me out as i'm scared i have bricked my switch.
Thanks in advance!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Everytime when I'm trying to install something over HB menu, I'm getting blue screen error saying an error has occurred, please press the power button... Any help? I'm about to install tinfoil.
I highly recommend using TinWoo Installer instead. Its what I personally use and I never had any issues while using it.
Hello Everyone. I've been out of the Scene for awhile again. Re-doing my switch, Mod. I have a couple of questions about emuMMC:

• Does emuMMC only provide extra protection if you want to still do online gaming? (I don't care about online gaming really, I'm a single player experience guy)

• Are there any other benefits to emuMMC? (I am already setup on 90DNS)

• If I do partition my card for emuMMC from Hekate, should I make the partition as big as I can (I imagine I can store games here)?

• If I am pretty much going to have my switch offline all the time, is there any point to emuMMC? Should I just do it anyways for, extra protection from bans?

• One last question, my current firmware is 8.1.0. If I want to play new games, is it best to just use a tool like NSC builder, and choose the option to modify the XCI for my current firmware? How much luck have people had doing this? Should I update my firmware?

Thanks in advance. I'm just bringing myself up to speed. I've watched many videos and went over forum posts, but the main reason I've seen for emuMMC is using one's switch online still. Hopefully I have not misinterpreted that. I know there is still a chance of a ban with any online activity. Thanks in advance.
  • emuMMC isn't designed to provide protection; its just a copy of your sysMMC on an SD card. However if one were to use CFW & homebrew exclusively in emuMMC but never go online, sysMMC will remain untouched and Nintendo will not notice
  • emuMMC is designed to run higher firmware versions without updating the actual firmware of your console. Outside of that, it can act as a brick shield
  • You don't need to make the partition as big as possible since you can just install games to the SD card
  • Read the second bullet point
  • There is a limit to how far games can be dowgraded which is determined by the SDK they were built with. Suffice to say that this will not work forever and you will need to update to play newer games.
How can i transfer my current emunand to another sd card?

The cards have the same size.
Is it partition or file based emuMMC?
can somebody me recommend an thread were i can reinstall ATM on my Switch with SX Core. Maybe I should take the opportunity to install SpaceCraft-NX. At this point i dont remember what i do and what not.
SysNAND is on 10.1.0 want ATM to 13.1.0 (at the best)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/running-atmosphere-on-patched-sx-core-switch.574083/
I'm getting Error Code: 2168-0002 (0x4a8) Program: 420000000007E51A and Firmware: 13.1.0 (Atmosphere 1.2.4-mater.e256261b8) and when I delete that folder Tesla Overlay no longer appears when I use L+ Down+Right Analog Button.
That is because Tesla doesn't support firmware 13.1. This is also why you should never be in a rush to update because CFW/homebrew actually work worse on higher firmware versions.
hi, the other day i decided it would be a good idea to mod my switch. i thought the idea of playing with cool skins on my smash characters would be fun. it worked for about a day until i tried to add some more skins. now whenever i try and turn my switch on it doesn't do anything unless i use tegra to put a payload in. but when i do this it comes up with an error. I believe the things i installed to try this was Atmosphere Arcropolis and fusee. when i insert the payload i get a message on a black screen saying :

A fatal error occurred when running Fusee.
Failed to initialize mmc: 0x00004a18
Press POWER to reboot.

i really hope someone can help me out as i'm scared i have bricked my switch.
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, this sounds like your SD card reader might be broken/faulty. This is a hardware issue so aside from replacing or trying to fix the SD card reader, there isn't much you can do.

Frogslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh, that sucks. when i tried loading it up with hekate it booted up but any time i tried to launch anything it said failed to innit emmc. is this still the sd card reader if it is able to boot it up?

Frogslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
also is there anyway that i could run on the official software without the mods despite this issue. at this point i don't care about the mods i just want to be able to use my switch.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, that sucks. when i tried loading it up with hekate it booted up but any time i tried to launch anything it said failed to innit emmc. is this still the sd card reader if it is able to boot it up?
Yes.
also is there anyway that i could run on the official software without the mods despite this issue. at this point i don't care about the mods i just want to be able to use my switch.
Well you would have to not use that involves the SD card. That includes CFW and any games installed to the SD card.

Frogslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So how would I boot up the original software. I have tried holding the power button to restart it but nothing happens unless the payload is injected.

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly recommend using TinWoo Installer instead. Its what I personally use and I never had any issues while using it.

• emuMMC isn't designed to provide protection; its just a copy of your sysMMC on an SD card. However if one were to use CFW & homebrew exclusively in emuMMC but never go online, sysMMC will remain untouched and Nintendo will not notice
  • emuMMC is designed to run higher firmware versions without updating the actual firmware of your console. Outside of that, it can act as a brick shield
  • You don't need to make the partition as big as possible since you can just install games to the SD card
  • There is a limit to how far games can be dowgraded which is determined by the SDK they were built with. Suffice to say that this will not work forever and you will need to update to play newer games.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/running-atmosphere-on-patched-sx-core-switch.574083/

That is because Tesla doesn't support firmware 13.1. This is also why you should never be in a rush to update because CFW/homebrew actually work worse on higher firmware versions.

Unfortunately, this sounds like your SD card reader might be broken/faulty. This is a hardware issue so aside from replacing or trying to fix the SD card reader, there isn't much you can do.

What's the latest firmware that Tesla supports?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

What's the latest firmware that Tesla supports?

That's odd @Draxzelex...

I'm on 13.1.0 |AMS 1.2.1|S and Tesla is running fine on my machine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol