Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how would i go about switching from sxos to atmosphere? no it want my dog, lol. it was me and my quick witted button mashing.
but since TX is down i figure why not try something new. my sdcard is just the way i like it so just removing the .dat file?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DrunkPanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay this is an out of the ballpark question. If I get Rocket League on the switch, and I mod it, will I be able to use the unlocked content on the computer?

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay this is an out of the ballpark question. If I get Rocket League on the switch, and I mod it, will I be able to use the unlocked content on the computer?
Any games that rely on online servers like that will not work with cheats like that, the servers know what items you do and do not have and youd probably get banned for trying.

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird problem here.

My sysnand is on 12.0. Emummc is on 11.0.1

I followed a youtube guide to get quad boot working on my memory card (Stock/Emummc/Android/Linux)

After a couple hours setting up everything how i want it everything seems to be working. However when i boot into hekate sometimes it will just flash the hekate splash screen and then go black and i have to hold the power button for 10 secs to completely turn it off and just try again. Sometimes i have to do this 2-3 times before it actually boots up. It never did this before when all i had on my memory card was my emummc.

Also when i finally do get hekate to boot and then i go to "more configs" and then "emummc" it will do the same thing. It'll show the atmosphere splash screen only to get a black screen and i have to hard reboot and try again

Between both "boots" i sometimes have to restart over 5 times. When i actually do get it to boot everything is fine but it's really annoying/ Especially since this never happened when i only had emummc on my sd card.

Any tips? I go from stock-emummc/android alot so hoping i can find a fix for this.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Weird problem here.

My sysnand is on 12.0. Emummc is on 11.0.1

I followed a youtube guide to get quad boot working on my memory card (Stock/Emummc/Android/Linux)

After a couple hours setting up everything how i want it everything seems to be working. However when i boot into hekate sometimes it will just flash the hekate splash screen and then go black and i have to hold the power button for 10 secs to completely turn it off and just try again. Sometimes i have to do this 2-3 times before it actually boots up. It never did this before when all i had on my memory card was my emummc.

Also when i finally do get hekate to boot and then i go to "more configs" and then "emummc" it will do the same thing. It'll show the atmosphere splash screen only to get a black screen and i have to hard reboot and try again

Between both "boots" i sometimes have to restart over 5 times. When i actually do get it to boot everything is fine but it's really annoying/ Especially since this never happened when i only had emummc on my sd card.

Any tips? I go from stock-emummc/android alot so hoping i can find a fix for this.
Are you using the same SD card as before? It could be a corrupt card.
Is the card formatted as FAT32 og ExFAT? FAT32 i srecommended because ExFAT can asily be corrupted. You could try to copy everything from the FAT partition to your computer, format it to FAT32 and copy everything back again. It won't affect the other partitions (EmuMMC, Android, Linux).

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the same SD card as before? It could be a corrupt card.
Is the card formatted as FAT32 og ExFAT? FAT32 i srecommended because ExFAT can asily be corrupted. You could try to copy everything from the FAT partition to your computer, format it to FAT32 and copy everything back again. It won't affect the other partitions (EmuMMC, Android, Linux).

It is the same sd card as before but I completely wiped it and then formatted to fat32 before installing everything back on it(the guide insisted to start with a fresh fat32 formatted card.)

But yea right now with everything on it it’s already fat32

Last edited by phillyrider807,

Knolli87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi all.
My cfw switch crashes when I try to free up some space on my mSD and want to move games to "internal memory". Emmc is on the mSD, too. So I don't see why it can't install an nsp with gold leaf on internal, after dumping with nxdump from mSD before. Installing back to mSD works, so the nsp is correct.

I tried with a small game below 300MB and it worked. Now with a 19GB game it doesn't. mSD is fat32 and beside the above, I have no trouble with any other games or installing.

Am I doing something wrong?

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all.
My cfw switch crashes when I try to free up some space on my mSD and want to move games to "internal memory". Emmc is on the mSD, too. So I don't see why it can't install an nsp with gold leaf on internal, after dumping with nxdump from mSD before. Installing back to mSD works, so the nsp is correct.

I tried with a small game below 300MB and it worked. Now with a 19GB game it doesn't. mSD is fat32 and beside the above, I have no trouble with any other games or installing.

Am I doing something wrong?
Whats the crash error (and programID if given)? Does your internal storage have more than 19gb free? Also have you/can you test other installers?

Reactions: Knolli87

ellekennedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me, I will try to give as much info as I can (know) about my issue as I definitely need some help. Hekate currently offers me the option of Stock SYSAND or CFW Atmos. I am looking for CFW Emmuand as well. What am I doing wrong? I have searched for bootloader hekate_ipl.ini to update but without any luck (or anything I am able to decipher). I am not even sure that would fix the problem anyway.
Short version: How do I get CFW Emmuand option on hekate launch menu?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Forgive me, I will try to give as much info as I can (know) about my issue as I definitely need some help. Hekate currently offers me the option of Stock SYSAND or CFW Atmos. I am looking for CFW Emmuand as well. What am I doing wrong? I have searched for bootloader hekate_ipl.ini to update but without any luck (or anything I am able to decipher). I am not even sure that would fix the problem anyway.
Short version: How do I get CFW Emmuand option on hekate launch menu?

What's your current heard ipl

ellekennedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your current heard ipl
I am not 100% sure that this is what you meant but this is hekate ipl as of right now:

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

[Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC]
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
icon=bootloader/res/emu_boot.bmp

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not 100% sure that this is what you meant but this is hekate ipl as of right now:

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock SysNAND]
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

[Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC]
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
icon=bootloader/res/emu_boot.bmp
Your atmosphere cfw option defers to atmospheres nand setting. You can change this setting in the emummc tab in hekate, it should say emummc enabled or disabled. If you enable it then your atmosphere cfw option will boot emunand. Your bottom option, atmosphere fss0 emummc, is set to boot emunand only.

Last edited by Ibcap,
Reactions: ellekennedy

Knolli87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Whats the crash error (and programID if given)? Does your internal storage have more than 19gb free? Also have you/can you test other installers?

Thanks for fast reply. Tried awoo installer too, the internal gas about 24gb free space.
Error code was 2002-3502 (0x1b5c02)
Program 010000000000000C
FW 11.0.1 with atmosphere M 0.18.1

When using standard software management tool it crashes with black screen and "2b" instead of the C in program and gives error code 0xffe.

Attachments

• IMG_20210415_163606.jpg
    IMG_20210415_163606.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 133

ellekennedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ithun
Your atmosphere cfw option defers to atmospheres nand setting. You can change this setting in the emummc tab in hekate, it should say emummc enabled or disabled. If you enable it then your atmosphere cfw option will boot emunand. Your bottom option, atmosphere fss0 emummc, is set to boot emunand only.
Thank you so much!!
On another, but similar note, do you know the config to set up Sysand CFW on the hekate launch screen?

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ithun
Thank you so much!!
On another, but similar note, do you know the config to set up Sysand CFW on the hekate launch screen?
You can either use your Atmosphere CFW option, which will boot sysnand as long as emunand is disabled in hekate, or you can copy your emummc fss0 atmosphere config except with emummc_force_disable=1 added

Thanks for fast reply. Tried awoo installer too, the internal gas about 24gb free space.
Error code was 2002-3502 (0x1b5c02)
Program 010000000000000C
FW 11.0.1 with atmosphere M 0.18.1

When using standard software management tool it crashes with black screen and "2b" instead of the C in program and gives error code 0xffe.
That seems to be the bcat programid. The error is an FS error, failed to access the nand. I have no idea what caused that/how to fix it, thats all the info i can give you.

Reactions: Knolli87

JoNyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished booting to atmosphere for the first time before realizing i messed up and forgot to do a system update before installing emunand..
If i haven't done anything on emunand yet (just followed the guide up to booting to atmosphere and checking firmware) can i do a system update on emunand normally or do i have to use an offline method regardless?
Will it matter if my nand backups are from an older version (7.0.1)?
And just to make sure, can i do an update normally on sysnand?

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished booting to atmosphere for the first time before realizing i messed up and forgot to do a system update before installing emunand..
If i haven't done anything on emunand yet (just followed the guide up to booting to atmosphere and checking firmware) can i do a system update on emunand normally or do i have to use an offline method regardless?
Will it matter if my nand backups are from an older version (7.0.1)?
And just to make sure, can i do an update normally on sysnand?
It is safe to do a normal system update since the nand is clean, however 12.0.0 is currently not recommended because it breaks a lot of homebrew and 0 games require it at the moment. For this reason id recommend updating offline to 11.0.1 instead.

JohnFX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
after yr done with the jailbreak procedure,whats the deal with the autorcm?you always put the device into sleep mode and never turn it off or you make a backup and enable autoRCM from the options?is it safe though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended