If the is installed correctly on my switch, how long will its life span be ?
Modchip itself , i mean
Have a trinket m0 since 2018 and it still work.
If the is installed correctly on my switch, how long will its life span be ?
Modchip itself , i mean

nothing released yesterday needed FW 19 you can stay on FW 18.1.0 without problemDoes anything released (or soon to be) require FW 19.0.0? I'm still on 18.1.0 with 1.7.1 AMS, and am hoping to hold off updating until the new Atmosphere gets past pre-release. I've also googled 'Switch 19 Update Issues' and read that the 19.0.0 update has caused issues for a lot of people. Stuff like overheating, battery drainage, and sleep mode problems. Anyone experience any of this?

use DBI and delete pending files. remove any trace of the title and try again.I was downloading a game(mhr) on tinfoil(eghost shop) but I accidentally close it. Now when I try to download it again it completes after a minute or so but it never gets installed. I can't delete it either as it doesn't show up on the home screen or under manage data. Downloading other games works just fine.
thank you. I've no idea where the pending files are located. Can you tell me which directory/folder I should look for?use DBI and delete pending files. remove any trace of the title and try again.

its a item on DBI «Delete pending titles»thank you. I've no idea where the pending files are located. Can you tell me which directory/folder I should look for?
sorry I can't seem to find that on DBI. I tried using cleanup orphaned files under tools but same issue. This is what I have listed on DBI.its a item on DBI «Delete pending titles»


dbi show you any related to the game on «Browse Installed Applications»?that was the first option under tools "cleanup orphaned files", unfortunately that didn't help. thanks for your assistance though.
sadly no, I even went through the whole directory, but its fine I'm downloading via torrent atm. ftp transfer to the switch is slow(3-4mbps) hence I always download with tinfoil(7-10mpbs) plus it installs it right away. thanks again.dbi show you any related to the game on «Browse Installed Applications»?

https://switch.hacks.guide/can someone point me towards a good guide for Atmosphere? I have a new SD card and want to set up EmuMMC, etc.- I am currently on 18.1.0 firmware and have the SXOS dongle and jig
I would recommend trying TinWoo Installer.Hi everybody,
I'd like to install a game on my switch, it's an XCI file, i go by dbinstaller, mtp responder and then when i transfer my game on my sd card it's written file can not be created. What do i have to do for that please ?
Thanks.

Did you download the latest patches from this thread?I tried using the pre-release of atmosphere because I got stuck with the yellow screen. Its now giving me a nosigchk error even though I added new sig patches and sys patch
Any help is appreciated

No, Its not the yellow screen, I keep getting a nosigchk error despite having updated sigpatchesPost a picture of the yellow screen.
No, Its not the yellow screen, I keep getting a nosigchk error despite having updated sigpatches