Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

t_jay17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hav
You have two options:
1) Install a modchip - requires soldering and buying a modchip, among other things. If you're not confident doing it by yourself, you should find someone who can do that for you. Installing a modchip is the recommended option, but it depends on the quality of a modchip and it's installation (which is usually fine).
2) Buy a MIG Switch or similar flashcart - this one's pretty limited if you want to use it for piracy as its primary purpose is to use it for playing backups of the games you own and that you've dumped by yourself. If your Switch Lite is actually banned, this might be a good alternative to playing pirated games.

I'd suggest installing a modchip over buying a MIG Switch or similar flash cart as modchip allows you to have CFW as well and it's probably much cheaper, it just requires a skilled technician to install it for you and a modchip of a good quality. Sadly, I can't really recommend you which modchip to buy as I own unpatched v1 Switch and I generally lack the info about how those modchips operate.

EDIT: I've just noticed that you actually have your own cartridges? If so, MIG Switch or similar might be good for you. Make sure to follow the instructions to the letter before you use it as it's rather risky to use it unless set up properly and can lead to ban. Downloading public complete and/or incomplete dumps will probably get you banned, so keep that it mind. Unfortunately, if you don't have a modded Switch that you can use to dump your own cartridges, you'll have to buy MIG Dumper as well, which is about the same price as the MIG Switch flashcart, if not a bit more expensive.
I have a launch model switch. Would it be better to mod that one for her to use and a cfw on it for her to play the games she wants?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.