Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i got payload.bin for hekate_ctcaer_6.2.1_Nyx_1.6.3, put it on the sd root, still same problem.
try copying this to the root of your sd card, but I think can be a hardware error.
Post automatically merged:

Or this, is loads any file called PAYLOAD.BIN on the root of the sd card. SX_Gear_v1.1.zip

Attachments

• boot.zip
    87.3 KB · Views: 1
  • SX_Gear_v1.1.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: MO35AB

MO35AB

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
try copying this to the root of your sd card, but I think can be a hardware error.
Post automatically merged:

Or this, is loads any file called PAYLOAD.BIN on the root of the sd card. SX_Gear_v1.1.zip
Same error ! i copied both files.
any other option ?

Headblast

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok noob question, im still on 16 firmware, followed a tutorial ages ago but wondering if i need to upgrade or not? Tried to install latest zelda game but signatures probably outdated and no idea how to update those.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Reactions: Headblast

erk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems as though your [CFW (emuMMC)] is missing a line. It should look like the following:

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

Add a line that says atmosphere=1 under the [CFW (emuMMC)]
Thanks- I tried this now but no change.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the most recent games needs FW 17 and for the latest Zelda game the update needs FW 18
Nope, the update for new Zelda works on 16+ FW also. Usually whatever the base game FW is required, the updates will work on that also. There are some exceptions though. You do need the newest atmosphere (1.7.1) though to install the new Zelda. I'm currently on 17.0.1 and both base and update installed and play fine for me.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nope, the update for new Zelda works on 16+ FW also. Usually whatever the base game FW is required, the updates will work on that also. There are some exceptions though. You do need the newest atmosphere (1.7.1) though to install the new Zelda.
Thanks for you clarification buddy, I was using as information the report of NxFileViewer

1727380504787.png

but never tested by my self.

Reactions: Nephiel and BigOnYa

MO35AB

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Ok, V1 and V2 LCD consoles are prone to problems on the sd card reader, first take off the back plate and reseat the conector, if that not help you could need to remove the reader and look for damaged pins on the connector.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I removed the back cover, the sd reader seemed loose, i tried another sd card, then i removed the one screw holding the reader, then i plugged it again, i heard the tick , seems like the spong on top of it was holding it back from plugging in correctly, turned on, i got the SX OS menu, chose the payload.bin, now i see the menu.
shall i leave it like this ? cause it doesn't auto boot, i must always chose the right file, i also remember the first menu was green of some sort, anyhow, thanks a bunch, tell me if i need anything more !

THAAAANK YOU
restored the very first files, and it is working as it was, booting directly to atmosphere no problem.

Last edited by MO35AB,
Reactions: impeeza

t_jay17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to mod my daughters switch lite. What is the best way to do this? Online does not matter since she doesnt play online. I just want to be able to put her games on it so she cant loose the cartridges. Would a flash cart do this and what is needed to use a flash cart or cfw on a switch lite?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I want to mod my daughters switch lite. What is the best way to do this? Online does not matter since she doesnt play online. I just want to be able to put her games on it so she cant loose the cartridges. Would a flash cart do this and what is needed to use a flash cart or cfw on a switch lite?
You have two options:
1) Install a modchip - requires soldering and buying a modchip, among other things. If you're not confident doing it by yourself, you should find someone who can do that for you. Installing a modchip is the recommended option, but it depends on the quality of a modchip and it's installation (which is usually fine).
2) Buy a MIG Switch or similar flashcart - this one's pretty limited if you want to use it for piracy as its primary purpose is to use it for playing backups of the games you own and that you've dumped by yourself. If your Switch Lite is actually banned, this might be a good alternative to playing pirated games.

I'd suggest installing a modchip over buying a MIG Switch or similar flash cart as modchip allows you to have CFW as well and it's probably much cheaper, it just requires a skilled technician to install it for you and a modchip of a good quality. Sadly, I can't really recommend you which modchip to buy as I own unpatched v1 Switch and I generally lack the info about how those modchips operate.

EDIT: I've just noticed that you actually have your own cartridges? If so, MIG Switch or similar might be good for you. Make sure to follow the instructions to the letter before you use it as it's rather risky to use it unless set up properly and can lead to ban. Downloading public complete and/or incomplete dumps will probably get you banned, so keep that it mind. Unfortunately, if you don't have a modded Switch that you can use to dump your own cartridges, you'll have to buy MIG Dumper as well, which is about the same price as the MIG Switch flashcart, if not a bit more expensive.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    babycomingsh @ babycomingsh: 最好换一个新的SD卡