Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried looking online for RYUJINX FPS mods for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. but i'm having no luck finding them. can someone point me in the right way please?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can anyone help me my modded switch lite won't boot after updating to 17.0.1 it is stock to bluescreen but i still have access to hekate
Did you ever use Haku33, TegraExplorer, EmmcHaccGen or ChoiDujour in order to clean / reset your console in the past? If so, you've run into the save issue introduced with firmware 17.0.0. More details about it can be found here. To fix it, launch Atmosphere 1.6.1 or higher on sysMMC and your content meta database save will be fixed and you'll be able to boot into CFW again.

Make sure that you have the latest Hekate and Atmosphere as well. I usually update all of those apps manually instead of using all-in-one updaters.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Argenth

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Did you ever use Haku33, TegraExplorer, EmmcHaccGen or ChoiDujour in order to clean / reset your console in the past? If so, you've run into the save issue introduced with firmware 17.0.0. More details about it can be found. To fix it, launch Atmosphere 1.6.1 or higher on sysMMC and your content meta database save will be fixed and you'll be able to boot into CFW again.

Make sure that you have the latest Hekate and Atmosphere as well. I usually update all of those apps manually instead of using all-in-one updaters.
Thanks, I will try this after I buy a memory card reader

Reactions: Blythe93

jhharajr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
One question : atmosphère has been crashing everytime i try to start my cfw and i dont know what can I do or if this issue has already been reported here.
here is the crash report(or part of it)
Atmosphère Fatal Report (v1.1):
Result: 0x222A02 (2002-4373)

Program ID: 010000000000001f
Process Name: ns
Firmware: 17.0.0 (Atmosphère 1.6.2-master-f7bf379cf)

What should I do?
(sorry if my english is bad)

Starwarsfan2099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question : atmosphère has been crashing everytime i try to start my cfw and i dont know what can I do or if this issue has already been reported here.

What should I do?
Go to SD:/atmosphere/contents/ and delete the 010000000000001f folder.

unpatchedswitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Switch with Hetake/Atmosphere on it. I have a 256gb SD card in there but I've decided I want to replace it with a 1tb. Is there a way to copy my save files off the 256gb and load them onto the 1tb? I can't find any folders on the root menu, I was hoping that there would be something along the lines of a 'savedata' folder that I could just drag and drop onto the 1tb?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have a Switch with Hetake/Atmosphere on it. I have a 256gb SD card in there but I've decided I want to replace it with a 1tb. Is there a way to copy my save files off the 256gb and load them onto the 1tb? I can't find any folders on the root menu, I was hoping that there would be something along the lines of a 'savedata' folder that I could just drag and drop onto the 1tb?
Save files aren't stored on the SD card; they are stored within the internal memory of the Switch itself.

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem transferring a save file for Mario Maker - I used JKSV to back up the save, then transferred the save to the new micro sd card, started the game, but JKSV isn't showing a save file to restore. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem transferring a save file for Mario Maker - I used JKSV to back up the save, then transferred the save to the new micro sd card, started the game, but JKSV isn't showing a save file to restore. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Same switch or two different switches?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

What should I do?
What did you do prior to this error? Did you install a certain game, update some of your homebrew, update your firmware without uninstalling a custom theme that was previously applied? I'd start from there.

From what I could see around here, that error could be related to file corruption so, at the very least, you'll need to start from scratch, with a fresh Atmosphere/Hekate/Sigpatches install. Is your SD card FAT32 or exFAT formatted? The later one is more prone to data corruption.

jhharajr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What did you do prior to this error? Did you install a certain game, update some of your homebrew, update your firmware without uninstalling a custom theme that was previously applied? I'd start from there.

From what I could see around here, that error could be related to file corruption so, at the very least, you'll need to start from scratch, with a fresh Atmosphere/Hekate/Sigpatches install. Is your SD card FAT32 or exFAT formatted? The later one is more prone to data corruption.
i think the last thing i did was deleting a mod so probably its corrupted data what's causing this error. Also the sd card is FAT32.

Vaddaorca

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I’ve started my hacking adventure recently, first for Acnh mainly.
I’ve played a while (in emunand) and now i am wondering how I upload a dreamaddress. So far as I am informed it is impossible/unsafe via emunand , I have to perform this via sysnandCfw. But how can a get there/set this up? In hekates launch menu I only see emunand and ofw but no sysnandCfw. Do I miss something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes