Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after 3 or 4 days of searching the forums im just going for it. i only bought this console to trade stuff online. im just keeping tinfoil off the console all together so theres no mistakes and run whatever homebrew i need on sysnand with airplane mode. seems like pirates are the only ones complaining about being (console) banned. most games you can buy a gameshare account for 80% off. beyond the early releases pirating just seems...whats the word....extra?

if anyones watching let me know. ill post updates every couple days
Even with a ban, there are some alternatives to Nintendo's online services. Since you cannot buy DLC or update games online once you're banned, you would instead install them in the form of .NSP files. As for online play, there is a service called Switch LAN play which simulates a LAN connection over the Internet. This normally only works with games that support LAN but there was a breakthrough that enabled a few more games that use local wireless to work with Switch LAN play.
Sorry for asking again, but I've been trying to solve this to no avail, I don't know if there is some kind of issue or am I doing something wrong? The sigpatches and the Switch are updated
Maybe try linking a Nintendo Account if you haven't already? You can use the homebrew app Linkalho to link a fake Nintendo Account.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both Golden Sun
Sorry took forever, had to deal with my dog, but first site I got from showed hash errors on the base nsp thru Nxfileviewer, would not install even, other site files just got were fine, both base and update. And yes both golden suns are there. Can't tell you site but it's a "brew" site. Those files work for me.

The13thVessel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry took forever, had to deal with my dog, but first site I got from showed hash errors on the base nsp thru Nxfileviewer, would not install even, other site files just got were fine, both base and update. And yes both golden suns are there. Can't tell you site but it's a "brew" site. Those files work for me.
Will try again then, i could swear I tried those, but I'll retry!

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to check on the switch if a game mod is enabled or not? and/or able to toggle it on or off?
What mod and how did you install it? Do you mean cheat codes?
Most mods are installed into a romfs or exefs folder. You can just delete that specific folder of that mod and restart.

QWERTY_YTREWQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What mod and how did you install it? Do you mean cheat codes?
Most mods are installed into a romfs or exefs folder. You can just delete that specific folder of that mod and restart.
I installed a mod (romfs) to remove the shiny locks for the (returning) legendaries since i like to shiny hunt them.
Other than deleting (or renaming i guess?) the file/folder there is no way to disable them via an overlay toggle?

Also do you by chance know if the returning legendaries show up shiny when found? Or will it stay their normal model until caught?

Thanks!

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed a mod (romfs) to remove the shiny locks for the (returning) legendaries since i like to shiny hunt them.
Other than deleting (or renaming i guess?) the file/folder there is no way to disable them via an overlay toggle?

Also do you by chance know if the returning legendaries show up shiny when found? Or will it stay their normal model until caught?

Thanks!
I have no idea what legendaries and shiny hunt is. Pokemon maybe. You should contact and ask the creator of that mod, I don't know sorry.

Reactions: QWERTY_YTREWQ

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks!

They are meant to be shiny locked, you won't be able to take it online.

the_spensa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all,

So I'm still new to this so please forgive me.

Basically I wanted to update my Switch firmware to 17.0.1 so I download the latest one from darthsternie.net and used daybreak to update it which seemed fine.

When I rebooted my Switch, it came up with the error code, "Unable to identify package1" so I downloaded the latest fusee bin being 6.0.7 and try to fix it that way but no luck.

Being a bit worried, I just decided to redo the whole modding again, so I downloaded the latest atmosphere, hekate and sigspatches and try to reinstall it, but got the yellow screen of death.

Thinking I need to create a new EmuMMC, I create a new one via partition then part 1 which didn't solve the problem.
Finally I did some digging any found out that I need to fully delete and replace atmosphere, not just replace the old files and keep the new files which got me back to the main switch page.

However, all my games and programs aren't showing up, even though they are still on the SD card. I believe this is because of the new emuMMC, but I'm not sure how I can fix this.

Appreciate anyone's suggestions on how to fix this. Thank you in advance.

Update: I managed to redirect my Switch EmuMMC to go to my previous one which brought my games and programs back. Now the games or programs won;t load. Depending on what I click on, it will either say that the game can't be opened and try again from the home screen or that the micro SD is corrupted even though it's fine on my computer.

Anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Last edited by the_spensa,

Wondermike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If i want to update my microSD to a bigger one, do i just format it and copy everything from the old one?
Like i would do with a 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: JOE! :P