Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually did, most of them don't, how can i proceed to delete them ?

If you setup the switch drivers, you can mount the SD card on a computer via hekate, and go to the switch folder on the SD card, probably easier if you download sthetix HATS pack and replace the files on the SD card.

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
If you setup the switch drivers, you can mount the SD card on a computer via hekate, and go to the switch folder on the SD card, probably easier if you download sthetix HATS pack and replace the files on the SD card.
Thanks for this, i do actually have FTPD setup for this, after going to the switch folder, do i just delete the files ?? also, which of those HB are important or critical so i don't delete them ?

Foxy-trn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What were you on before? I don't have answers. I'm just curious as to your situation and whatever resolution folks come up with for it.

Problem starting through Hekate CFW and OFW.

No EmmuMMC. SD not corrupted.

As for the Hekate and Atmosphere files, updated.

When starting CFW - sysMMC and OFW - sysMMC I got: unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Trying to backup bootloader… Found pkg1 <´´>.

When starting Fuse.bin I will get:

• 13.2.1: Invalid GPT signature.
  • 14.1.1: Cannot identify package 1!

It seems that some part of Boot or prodinfo got corrupted.

MMC rebuilding was required, NAND backups were not useful.

Follow the thread and you will find more information.

Kagami-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm really confused. After upgrading to newest from 0.0.2 to 0.0.3 or w/e (atmosphere/hekate/hbmenu) it broke Tinfoil and it also broke all other homebrew. It didn't break any games besides HB games. I can launch HB menu through album or title override and have re installed tinfoil it did not fix it. What is wrong if I can't use HB after upgrading?

Oh but it let me open an amibo HB app from within HB menu ... but other HB apps anywhere no doesnt work

i guess it was from 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 but I could have sworn it was a 3...
Post automatically merged:

So I'm really confused. After upgrading to newest from 0.0.2 to 0.0.3 or w/e (atmosphere/hekate/hbmenu) it broke Tinfoil and it also broke all other homebrew. It didn't break any games besides HB games. I can launch HB menu through album or title override and have re installed tinfoil it did not fix it. What is wrong if I can't use HB after upgrading?

Oh but it let me open an amibo HB app from within HB menu ... but other HB apps anywhere no doesnt work
and it says return to home menu and try again when i try to launch nearly all hb, all hb games certainly, and tinfoil, checkpoint etc

Problem starting through Hekate CFW and OFW.

No EmmuMMC. SD not corrupted.

As for the Hekate and Atmosphere files, updated.

When starting CFW - sysMMC and OFW - sysMMC I got: unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Trying to backup bootloader… Found pkg1 <´´>.

When starting Fuse.bin I will get:

• 13.2.1: Invalid GPT signature.
  • 14.1.1: Cannot identify package 1!

It seems that some part of Boot or prodinfo got corrupted.

MMC rebuilding was required, NAND backups were not useful.

Follow the thread and you will find more information.
I was just looking up something like that and I can confirm that sounds like a corrupted GPT table and will have to reformat.

Last edited by Kagami-san,

LordRahl72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I need to delete the 4200000000007E51A folder which should fix the boot issue. Hopefully that is all the issue is.

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if it's possible to update the fw in a joycon to change the colour?

I also want this to work in ofw so tricking the switch in cfw won't do it.

Kagami-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it's possible to update the fw in a joycon to change the colour?

I also want this to work in ofw so tricking the switch in cfw won't do it.
Yes, it's possible. It's a common function of many homebrew apps.

Anyone that can help me with my issue? what do I need to update or do to fix my issue please?

Yes, it's possible. It's a common function of many homebrew apps.

Anyone that can help me with my issue? what do I need to update or do to fix my issue please?
oh u want it without CFW ... I doubt it brother

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    https://www.amazon.com/Tentacles-Made-Gay-Hunter-Fox-ebook/dp/B00M0VCUPK let's be real, who isn't at least a little gay for tentacles though?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400...