Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the current best way to get cheats up and running on the latest Atmosphere version? I know there are problems with Tesla Overlay and Edizon since they aren't recompiled yet.

Scrumptious_Owl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had to make a new emuNAND due to circumstances with my old SD card dying, and now I can't boot back into sysNAND or stock from nyx. Getting the error :

Pkg2 decryption failed!
Pkg1/pkg2 mismatch or old hekate!
Failed to launch HOS!

If I restart the console, just loads into a black screen. Both my emuNAND and sysNAND are on 16.0.1, and I can boot into nyx and emuNAND without any issues. I've checked and this behavior is similar to auto RCM being turned on, despite the fact that it's off. Updated Nyx and atmosphere to no avail. Can anyone help?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had to make a new emuNAND due to circumstances with my old SD card dying, and now I can't boot back into sysNAND or stock from nyx. Getting the error :

Pkg2 decryption failed!
Pkg1/pkg2 mismatch or old hekate!
Failed to launch HOS!

If I restart the console, just loads into a black screen. Both my emuNAND and sysNAND are on 16.0.1, and I can boot into nyx and emuNAND without any issues. I've checked and this behavior is similar to auto RCM being turned on, despite the fact that it's off. Updated Nyx and atmosphere to no avail. Can anyone help?

Usually pkg1 refers to fusee.bin if you are using fusee or hekate as bootloader, pkg2 refers to package3 in the atmosphere files.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sd card is extant but installed his driver supports fat 32 failed to launch hos?

when i load hekate i get the above error
i tried to update and its not booting now
what do i do?
You listen to the error message and use FAT32.
I have problem starting switch in SYS CFW:
Panic occurred while running Atmosphere
Title ID: 010000000000002B
error: std::abort (0xFFE)

OFW and EMUMMC CFW working normal
FW 16.0.2
Latest HATS pack
Picofly chip
Before Picofly install console was reset to stock settings and updated.
Never ever use HATS. Its a notoriously bad pack. Delete it from your SD card and start fresh by downloading Atmoshere from the official GitHub page.
JUST A QUICK QUESTION:
Been using emuMMC for the nonlegit stuff and decided to boot sysCFW for legit online play. downloaded unite,strikers and NSO apps, but it went to SD CARD!

Should I be worried? i already transferred it back to internal 64gb but i also have this folder in sd card(plug to pc)?
You should be more worried about booting CFW and going online with it. That will ban you faster than downloading a game.
where can i find latest sig patches
There are no such thing as "sig patches". There are only FS, ES, & Loader patches. The latest patches can always be found in this thread.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need special equipment to update the firmware ? And why is this needed ?

It come down to the bootloader it use, SX OS had it own bootloader, people who had SX Core could upgrade the bootloader to like spacecraft-NX, typically you don't really need to upgrade the firmware on the chip once it is programmed, use daybreak to update system firmware if you were updating the system firmware.

Shirowww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! I have a problem with my hacked switch, when I launch a game and I try to get in the homebrew menu (in applet mode, via the picture icon), I'm softlock, I have to restart my switch by holding the power button. I found that the problem came from sys-ftpd and sys-dvr. I tried to reinstall the sysmodules, atmosphere, I even changed my sd card and reinstall everything (even the emuMMC) from zero, but I still have this issue. I don't found a lot of people complaining about this, so I don't understand why I'm having this issue.
It's not a big trouble but it's annoying because I kinda need sys-dvr
Thanks in advance for the help !

stark89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,after two years that I launched caffeine from 3.0.0 with pegascape, today it doesn't work anymore I made many attempts, the exploit starts but when I press on the empty box to wait 3 seconds, an error 2207-0248 instantly occurs and I am forced to reboot the switch. I checked dns and updated all the files on the SD I have the latest version of hekate and atmosphere, until a few days ago I had no problems, can you help me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso