Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Sparky076

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo.... I'm trying to get my e-shop games from one of my Switches to the other, and I'm confused on the SD to NSP part. Also, I can't get kezplez to work right, but I got the 6.2 keys through other means... Is there a helpful guide out there in the wild on how to do this? Guidance for SD to NSP isn't that clear.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just created my EmuNAND in Switch SX OS Pro (via hidden partition on SD card), I'm suppose to unlink the SysNAND and EmuNAND now right? How exactly does that work?

Edit - Also is there any reason to update the firmware on my EmuNAND if you are only using it for emulation? I wouldn't mind being able to play my switch games on it too however, so if i am to update it, say to 6.0.0, what are the odds of getting banned? And I heard theirs a controller update on 6.0.0, how do I get around that?
I believe all you need to do is make a copy of your Nintendo folder and rename it to Emutendo.

For updating EmuNAND, its possible devs may code their emulators to work on higher firmwares since the current exploit works across all firmwares meaning people will naturally gravitate towards newer firmwares as they are released. However I'd only update once you run into problems on a lower firmware. And if you are using EmuNAND for offline purposes only, you cannot get banned for using it. Lastly, there's no way around the controller updates. As long as the Joy-Con isn't modded to bridge pins 9 & 10 together, they are harmless to install.

My Switch freezed a few times after starting a game. I think it happens once a month. Is that normal?
It will depend on what CFW you are using, if you are using a CFW at all. If you're not using CFW, it may depend on the game and not being up-to-date.
Yo.... I'm trying to get my e-shop games from one of my Switches to the other, and I'm confused on the SD to NSP part. Also, I can't get kezplez to work right, but I got the 6.2 keys through other means... Is there a helpful guide out there in the wild on how to do this? Guidance for SD to NSP isn't that clear.
kezplez doesn't work on 6.2. Lockpick is the superior replacement for kezplez.

Reactions: kyle5482

Diablokiller999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just a quick question, I'm on 5.1.0 on a XAJ4000 console, so I guess I can update to the latest 6.2.0 FW and install CFW via JIG later if I want to as Nintendo can't patch the problem?

I don't wan't to do that right now because I'm afraid of getting blocked and losing access to bought stuff / Gameupdates etc.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question, I'm on 5.1.0 on a XAJ4000 console, so I guess I can update to the latest 6.2.0 FW and install CFW via JIG later if I want to as Nintendo can't patch the problem?

I don't wan't to do that right now because I'm afraid of getting blocked and losing access to bought stuff / Gameupdates etc.
Sure, just be aware that if you do update normally to 6.2, you will irreversibly burn fuses rendering yourself unable to downgrade to lower firmwares. The significance of downgrading is you won't be able to use other future exploits if they only work on lower firmwares meaning you may be stuck using a USB cable and jig to boot CFW for a very, very long time. If you don't mind that, then go right ahead and update.

Reactions: Diablokiller999

Diablokiller999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The significance of downgrading is you won't be able to use other future exploits if they only work on lower firmwares meaning you may be stuck using a USB cable and jig to boot CFW for a very, very long time.
Is there something on the horizon? I'm not following this scene as much as I should I guess :D

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there something on the horizon? I'm not following this scene as much as I should I guess :D
The writeup for the first part of executing Deja Vu has been released by hexkyz but all that does is enable homebrew. But it also only works up until firmware 6.0. And besides, the lower the firmware, the better the chances of getting a new exploit released. It may not be released tomorrow, but if its something like an untethered coldboot exploit, some people may just not update for it.

Reactions: Diablokiller999

Diablokiller999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
T And besides, the lower the firmware, the better the chances of getting a new exploit released. It may not be released tomorrow, but if its something like an untethered coldboot exploit, some people may just not update for it.
Yeah for sure, but I'm having some bugs in games and couldn't download patches without installing the newest FW :-/

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using a CFW, but its like 2~3 months old. Will it get better if i upgrade?
If you haven't updated your CFW, that might be contributing to your issues.
Yeah for sure, but I'm having some bugs in games and couldn't download patches without installing the newest FW :-/
I forgot to mention there is a way to update without burning fuses but you need to use CFW and homebrew in order to do so. There is a homebrew application by the name of ChoiDujourNX which installs firmware files. It doesn't download them (if it did, it would risk getting your console banned), but you can find them elsewhere on the Internet for it to install. It prevents fuses from being burnt by enabling AutoRCM. How AutoRCM prevents fuses from being burnt is that it prevents your Switch from booting up normally which burns fuses. Instead it causes to boot into RCM AUTOmatically. This means the only way to boot up a console with AutoRCM is to send a payload.

jonathanml86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me?

A total n00b here. I checked the hackable serial number list, and it appears I have a hackable console. I also purchased the ns-atmosphere payload injector. However, I am a little lost in what I need to do. My main goal is to play switch games I've downloaded from site X. What is the first step?

Please insert/correct my assumptions.

enter console into reboot mode using the jig
download the neverrei and tegra files. Load the proper files to an SD card.
Use the Tegra app to load the payloader?

**If the above is correct, what do I do next to play the downloaded games?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me?

A total n00b here. I checked the hackable serial number list, and it appears I have a hackable console. I also purchased the ns-atmosphere payload injector. However, I am a little lost in what I need to do. My main goal is to play switch games I've downloaded from site X. What is the first step?

Please insert/correct my assumptions.

enter console into reboot mode using the jig
download the neverrei and tegra files. Load the proper files to an SD card.
Use the Tegra app to load the payloader?

**If the above is correct, what do I do next to play the downloaded games?
Don't use Neverrei. Never trust unofficial compilations, especially from YouTubers. You don't know what you are getting and could easily get something malicious. If you want to use ReiNX, use the official files from the official site/guide here: https://reinx.guide/

jonathanml86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use Neverrei. Never trust unofficial compilations, especially from YouTubers. You don't know what you are getting and could easily get something malicious. If you want to use ReiNX, use the official files from the official site/guide here:

So was my assumed steps ^^, correct?

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just updated my Switch firmware to 6.2.0 using ChoiDujor. All good so far. However,some of my games (Pokken,Binding Of Issac etc) will not l;et me play them until the receive an update. They are all legit carts and I haven't backed them up to SXOS (I only play each one with the cart loaded).

Whats the best way to rectify this? Obviously I dont wanna connect to the internet.

Also,whats the deal with DLC and Homebrew? Im aware that downloading illegal roms will lead to a ban as they are assigned unqiue identifers or something,but what about DLC?

Joxy

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can I update my game in SX OS without system update?
If I only could use cheats offline i don't care if I update my system.
But I will lose the cheating if I update my Switch?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated my Switch firmware to 6.2.0 using ChoiDujor. All good so far. However,some of my games (Pokken,Binding Of Issac etc) will not l;et me play them until the receive an update. They are all legit carts and I haven't backed them up to SXOS (I only play each one with the cart loaded).

Whats the best way to rectify this? Obviously I dont wanna connect to the internet.

Also,whats the deal with DLC and Homebrew? Im aware that downloading illegal roms will lead to a ban as they are assigned unqiue identifers or something,but what about DLC?

You will have to find their respective updates in .NSP format and install them. Also everything related to hacking can and will get you banned, regardless of legality. In Nintendo's eyes, if its not their code, then its reason enough to ban you.
Can I update my game in SX OS without system update?
If I only could use cheats offline i don't care if I update my system.
But I will lose the cheating if I update my Switch?
You can update your games with .NSP files in SX OS but they may require a higher system firmware than the one you are currently on. However you can update your system and still be able to use cheats. For updating your system, I highly recommend using the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You will have to find their respective updates in .NSP format and install them. Also everything related to hacking can and will get you banned, regardless of legality. In Nintendo's eyes, if its not their code, then its reason enough to ban you.
You can update your games with .NSP files in SX OS but they may require a higher system firmware than the one you are currently on. However you can update your system and still be able to use cheats. For updating your system, I highly recommend using the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX.

I have found a "site",but all the links to updates result in Pop Up and Captcha hell...

What would you suggest to actual update the games? Tin Foil or ChoiDujour?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2: