Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Ethelbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Seems like my right joycon rail stopped working randomly. The joycon doesn't get recognized as connected.
I've always used a jig, no paper clips etc., but I guess even the jig can damage it.
Generally not a big deal, since I never use the Switch portable, but I'm still kinda bummed about it.

I can enter RCM just fine with the jig, but could that break too in the future?

Late edit: it was the joycon, not the Switch.

Last edited by Ethelbert,

a_username_that_is_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like my right joycon rail stopped working randomly. The joycon doesn't get recognized as connected.
I've always used a jig, no paper clips etc., but I guess even the jig can damage it.
Generally not a big deal, since I never use the Switch portable, but I'm still kinda bummed about it.

I can enter RCM just fine with the jig, but could that break too in the future?
Did you try other joycons?

Jack3ww

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey how do you update switch game files i modded my switch and have tinfoil just don't know how to update games so been playing them without updating thanks

OLED-N00b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
HI all its OLED N00b here. I am trying to install retroarch and the tutorial goes, says i need a retroarch_switch_nro file, hmm I am like you said what now? for context I am using this , please tell me I have lost me marbles and i need to like create one.

Nissegotski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey, I have a switch that I haven't touched in a while.

It's currently on firmware 12.0.2 and i want to update it to preferably the latest firmware (16.0.3)
It is currently running atmosphere using hetake -> payload -> fusee-primary.bin with my Sx Ox.

Is it safe to go directly from 12.0.2 to 16.0.3 with ChoiDujourNX or Daybreak?
If so should i update all programs such as atmosphere, hetake and choi/Daybreak before updating firmware?

sorry if I sound rusty I basically haven't used it in a very long time. Appreciate replies :D

EDIT. I think I figured it out!

Last edited by Nissegotski,

Ethelbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
HI all its OLED N00b here. I am trying to install retroarch and the tutorial goes, says i need a retroarch_switch_nro file, hmm I am like you said what now? for context I am using this please tell me I have lost me marbles and i need to like create one.

The Retroarch download is linked in the video description.

any_name_you_wish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
ELI10: I wanna learn how to install updates for my firmware, cfw, atmosphere and hekate, how do I update them?

I really don't know or understand switch hacking, I bought an already hacked switch and don't know much about switch hacking.
Please give a simple step by step guide without too many big words and abbreviations.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ELI10: I wanna learn how to install updates for my firmware, cfw, atmosphere and hekate, how do I update them?

I really don't know or understand switch hacking, I bought an already hacked switch and don't know much about switch hacking.
Please give a simple step by step guide without too many big words and abbreviations.

Rentry guide is good for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol choosing disney+ over Netflix of course they cap tier quality per subscription