Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NSPsplitty, will that work?
I mean you can but USB installing games is much easier and faster overall.

Greetings, I'm not sure if im doing anything wrong, I have my 250gb microSD Card with all my games installed and everything works shows in the menu, the only problem im having with that one is that I need to inject hakate or a payload in order to be able to turn on the switch, no idea why, but the main issue is that I upgraded my SD card to a 512gb, a basically copy and paste into my new microsd and it didnt worked, I went ahead and follow the steps to create a new emuMMC on the new SD Card with the partition, and then just copy and paste the data from the 250gb to the 512gb, it turns on when I inject the payload, but it wont show any games on the menu, the 250gb does shows the game, 512gb doesnt, any help would be appreciated, i'm a bit lost here, and also with the switch not turning on without injecting a payload could help, thanks!
Do you have AutoRCM enabled? You can check via Hekate.

Reactions: elvergon

elvergon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you can but USB installing games is much easier and faster overall.

Do you have AutoRCM enabled? You can check via Hekate.

oh yeah I do, that's why I cant turn on the switch without injecting a payload? I remember I set it up like that because I was not able to always boot into CFW, so I always had it like this, but on my new sd it wont even show the games I had installed on my previous SD.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah I do, that's why I cant turn on the switch without injecting a payload? I remember I set it up like that because I was not able to always boot into CFW, so I always had it like this, but on my new sd it wont even show the games I had installed on my previous SD.
If those games were installed for emuMMC, then the tickets for those games were not carried over when you made the new partition. You need these tickets in order to launch those games which are not in any of the files you copied over but rather the partition itself; game tickets are installed to internal memory and internal memory for emuMMC is the partition. By the way, I would recommend requesting your thread to be deleted because I do not want to compete with giving you advice.

What about NS-usbloader?
Yes, that is a fine choice to use for USB installation.

Reactions: elvergon

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll figure it out...Thank you so much for all of your help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I a finding corrupted data on my backups.

I am finding corrupted files on my backups, It says the microsd card data is corrupted.

elvergon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If those games were installed for emuMMC, then the tickets for those games were not carried over when you made the new partition. You need these tickets in order to launch those games which are not in any of the files you copied over but rather the partition itself; game tickets are installed to internal memory and internal memory for emuMMC is the partition. By the way, I would recommend requesting your thread to be deleted because I do not want to compete with giving you advice.

Understood, thank you very much for your help :)

Reactions: Draxzelex

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll figure it out...Thank you so much for all of your help

I a finding corrupted data on my backups.

I am finding corrupted files on my backups, It says the microsd card data is corrupted.
Do you have the patches that enable backup launching?

fillilutten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Due to messing up my files I had to hack my switch from the beginning, formatting my SD card. I thought my saves would be safe since they are stored internally but now when I've installed all my games again the pirated ones have not any save file. So all my progress is gone :( How do I setup so the saves are stored internally instead of the SD card?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Due to messing up my files I had to hack my switch from the beginning, formatting my SD card. I thought my saves would be safe since they are stored internally but now when I've installed all my games again the pirated ones have not any save file. So all my progress is gone :( How do I setup so the saves are stored internally instead of the SD card?
Saves are stored in your eMMC which would normally be the "internal memory". However if you are using EmuMMC then you redirect the eMMC to a virtual MMC stored on the SD card. There is nothing you can do about that.
What you CAN do is to regularly backup your saves with homebrew apps like JK's save manager, Edizon or Checkpoint

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I was just trying to see if more people were willing to help me. But anyways, the guide that I followed was named
[Tutorial] From SX OS to Atmosphere
I got to the end of the guide and chose to follow the Atmosphere and SX OS part. That's when I was trying to launch fusee-primary.bin but with no success.
How is your SD card formatted?

So if the backups are corrupted, should I just delete them, as well as the cheats?
Did you place the patches I linked to you onto the SD card?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you referring to the sigpatches-updater?
No and I would never recommend using it after all of the issues many other users I've helped have endured when using that app. If you have used that app, I would recommend deleting it because it will only cause more problems and I never told you to use it. I linked you patches that can be found in a pinned thread on this forum. Getting patches from anywhere else is likely not going to resolve your problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, class gamer greetings