Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you used but ChoiDujour only supports up to firmware 6.2 so you did not use that nor can you use that to update your firmware now.

Damn, I swore I used ChoDujour but I guess it had to be something else. I have only ever updated one time. I use Hekate and Atmosphere, not SXOS. Not even sure where to buy SXOS anymore, it seems like all the websites got ate by the nothing, heh.

Edit: I have ChoiDujourNX version 1.0.2 in my hbmenu apps... Is that bad? Lol,

What are people using using to update firmware?

Edit (again): Are you sure ChoiDujour doesn't update firmware? I am pretty sure I used it (I may be wrong but...) and this screenshot shows that it is installing a higher firmware:

assets%2F-M5nqyklS9thjm2N6q06%2F-M5pcBc0-khWSTiCTiu-%2F-M5pdOntCz1HDF5GerLA%2FBfa2IS0.png

Last edited by Gorkensnorkel,

AweZGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tinfoil Error Code: 2016-0060 when launching
renderTimingPixel.png
I get this error code when launching the .nro version of tinfoil I've also tried installing the nsp version of tinfoil and it gives me error: 2002-4518 I am able to install other nsp's without an issue until when trying to install this one any help will be much appreciated.

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is not hence why you should be using Hekate. It is objectively the superior bootloader/payload. The only reason to use fusee_primary is if you want to use Atmosphere the moment it updates as opposed to waiting for both Atmosphere and Hekate to be updated but nowadays, Hekate's updates almost mirror Atmosphere's updates.

not sure i can even ask this but what about about sigpatches? That's the only reason I boot using fusee_primary. But I'd honestly rather boot with hekate.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I swore I used ChoDujour but I guess it had to be something else. I have only ever updated one time. I use Hekate and Atmosphere, not SXOS. Not even sure where to buy SXOS anymore, it seems like all the websites got ate by the nothing, heh.

Edit: I have ChoiDujourNX version 1.0.2 in my hbmenu apps... Is that bad? Lol,

What are people using using to update firmware?

Edit (again): Are you sure ChoiDujour doesn't update firmware? I am pretty sure I used it (I may be wrong but...) and this screenshot shows that it is installing a higher firmware:

assets%2F-M5nqyklS9thjm2N6q06%2F-M5pcBc0-khWSTiCTiu-%2F-M5pdOntCz1HDF5GerLA%2FBfa2IS0.png
ChoiDujour and ChoiDujourNX are not the same thing. This is ChoiDujour for your information.

Tinfoil Error Code: 2016-0060 when launching
renderTimingPixel.png
I get this error code when launching the .nro version of tinfoil I've also tried installing the nsp version of tinfoil and it gives me error: 2002-4518 I am able to install other nsp's without an issue until when trying to install this one any help will be much appreciated.
Try using TinWoo Installer instead.
not sure i can even ask this but what about about sigpatches? That's the only reason I boot using fusee_primary. But I'd honestly rather boot with hekate.
The patches for Hekate can be found right here on this forum. If you cannot find it here, just click this link instead.

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ChoiDujour and ChoiDujourNX are not the same thing. This is ChoiDujour for your information.

Try using TinWoo Installer instead.
The patches for Hekate can be found right here on this forum. If you cannot find it here, just click this link instead.

If nobody has told you yet today, you're awesome and thank you.

Reactions: Draxzelex

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I had no idea, sorry for the confusion.

Aren't the sigpatches included in the Atmosphere download also (if you check the box for it)?

Edit: Nevermind, I don't see it there anymore. I recall it used to be on that page.

Last edited by Gorkensnorkel,

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone heard of a possible new exploit for firmware 11.0+? I was reading something from Dec 2020 that said there may be a new exploit for the newer switches.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone heard of a possible new exploit for firmware 11.0+? I was reading something from Dec 2020 that said there may be a new exploit for the newer switches.
Source? Otherwise it is bullshit. All exploits are fixed. The very old models have fusée gelée until they reach their end of life. And deja vu were also fixed on 8.0.0.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Gimlionroad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm sure this has been asked for a thousand time but I really can't read all the 1251 pages to find the answer I think. So bear with me once more please. I currently installed atmosphere, done incognito and 90dns. been connected to the internet for app store and tinfoil while 90dns and incognito were active. I have two questions, I don't have a clean backup and I'd like to clean my system, format it fully to play the upcoming MHR game online. Would resetting sd card on a pc then factory resetting the switch stock itself from the settings do the trick? Since I haven't done anything bad on sysnand it's untouched. My second question is, everyone mentioning accidentally installing nsps on sysnand or people just not caring about it and going on full sysnand hacking. I just don't understand how to install on the sysnand? How do you do it? There is not much info on the net. You can only install nsps to emunand from my point of view because goldleaf tinfoil etc aren't on the stock so how would you install them to there? maybe you can install it to the sd card? but even if you did if you do it from emunand itself and choose "system memory" while installing isn't that still the sd card itself? I just can't understand how can you download anything illegal to the OFW side. Or I'm totally getting this wrong.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm sure this has been asked for a thousand time but I really can't read all the 1251 pages to find the answer I think. So bear with me once more please. I currently installed atmosphere, done incognito and 90dns. been connected to the internet for app store and tinfoil while 90dns and incognito were active. I have two questions, I don't have a clean backup and I'd like to clean my system, format it fully to play the upcoming MHR game online. Would resetting sd card on a pc then factory resetting the switch stock itself from the settings do the trick? Since I haven't done anything bad on sysnand it's untouched. My second question is, everyone mentioning accidentally installing nsps on sysnand or people just not caring about it and going on full sysnand hacking. I just don't understand how to install on the sysnand? How do you do it? There is not much info on the net. You can only install nsps to emunand from my point of view because goldleaf tinfoil etc aren't on the stock so how would you install them to there? maybe you can install it to the sd card? but even if you did if you do it from emunand itself and choose "system memory" while installing isn't that still the sd card itself? I just can't understand how can you download anything illegal to the OFW side. Or I'm totally getting this wrong.
  1. Its been well known that factory resets don't prevent bans. People have even been banned after performing one so without a clean eMMC backup, you are out of luck
  2. You are overthinking it. In order to install it on sysMMC, you just launch CFW on sysMMC then install it from there. There is no other way to do it

clothbeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am reading Tutorial after tutorial but its sad that there is no pinned ultimate tutorial for everybody.
Question. If i pirated a game and want to play with it online it will get me probably banned right ?
I habe a old switch now and i just want to flash it so that i can download games and play them. No hacking or cheating ?
Do i get it right that the best way would be to play with sysnand online and with emunad offline my downlaoded games or can i play online on emunand ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly