Switch CFW wont run and install games

reymas101

Professional GBAtemp Noob
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after running into about half a dozen different problems with CFW i did a full format of my sd card and followed the https://switch.hacks.guide/ to a tee. Im in CFW/emunand however when i install an nsp file my switch says "checking if the software can be played" and then gives me error 2155 8007. It does this when i install games dumped from carts that i physically own as well as backups from online. I've tried awoo, dbi, goldleaf and while they can all install my file i cant actually open or play anything. this was never an issue before and i cant install tinfoil either as it doesn't work in applet mode and when i install the NSP i get the same checking message. switch is a v1 model running the latest hekate and atmosphere and I'm using tegra rcm GUI to get in

reymas101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update the firmware to 18.0.1, update your sigpatcher, update your atmosphere, update your hekate. all to newest version and try again
system is fully updated, sigpatches are all updated from https://sigmapatches.su/, atmosphere is fully updated and so is hekate. still no luck
Post automatically merged:

system is fully updated, sigpatches are all updated from https://sigmapatches.su/, atmosphere is fully updated and so is hekate. still no luck
ive tried unlinking my accounts via linkalho and that didn't work either

reymas101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Are you using sys-patch or sigpatches?
2) How are you booting atmosphere, through hekate or directly from fusee.bin?
afaik im just using the sigpatches found on sigmapatches i haven't installed any updated sys patches

I'm booting into atmosphere via the rcm jig on my PC using a USB c cable and using the latest hekate bin file from the github to boot

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sys-patch and sigpatches are 2 different things. Sys-patch is a model (like tesla, sys-clk, etc) that does the same thing as sigpatches.

Since your booting through hekate, can you post you hekate_ipl.ini

reymas101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sys-patch and sigpatches are 2 different things. Sys-patch is a model (like tesla, sys-clk, etc) that does the same thing as sigpatches.

Since your booting through hekate, can you post you hekate_ipl.ini
[config]
updater2p=1

[Atmosphere FSS0 emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emu_boot.bmp

[Atmosphere FSS0 sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/sys_cfw_boot.bmp

[Stock sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/stock_boot.bmp

hi there thanks for this, unfortunately i don't have any cheats or overlays and Atmosphere is updated to the latest release, i don't have any mods installed and atmosphere is totally fresh as i did a full format before setting it up

hi there thanks for this, unfortunately i don't have any cheats or overlays and Atmosphere is updated to the latest release, i don't have any mods installed and atmosphere is totally fresh as i did a full format before setting it up

LAST UPDATE (I hope!)
ended up fixing this by taking a physical game cartridge and dumping it and installing it digitally so i could then run awoo installer outside of applet mode, from there i updated the sigpatches IN AWOO and rebooted my system deleting anything i had installed already, after that everything seems to be working perfect

Last edited by reymas101,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: yeah who