Gaming Swapnote/LetterBox Sendable Stationaries

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is from the US or so my UK friend said that is where she got it from.

I think if you have the Mario Tennis game it gets sent to you.

I sent it to all on my list. :D

edit: I also agree with RemixDeluxe. This thread should be pinned.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Sorry, I've now just noticed that Letter.
CTR-LTBX-32.png

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Fix for posting the topic. Also I have received the Mario & Sonic stationary from a friend already but I am curious as to how one receives the stationary in the first place? I have left my 3DS on for some time and havent got any spotpass from Nintendo or Sega about it.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Fix for posting the topic. Also I have received the Mario & Sonic stationary from a friend already but I am curious as to how one receives the stationary in the first place? I have left my 3DS on for some time and havent got any spotpass from Nintendo or Sega about it.
Maybe its like the monster hunter ones, where you have to play the game then they send it to you at a certain time?

Proof that Nintendo watches what you are playing :ninja:

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all of the stationeries. If anyone wants me to send some/all, PM me. I'll tell you which 3DS to add to your friend list.

Warning: I hate Swapnote spam. I do not care if you got a new game, you are going on vacation, got pubes for the first time, or just feel like sharing a stupid picture. Don't bother sending it to me. Unless your note comes with a new stationery, I'll probably just delete it and remove you from my friend list.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all of the stationeries. If anyone wants me to send some/all, PM me. I'll tell you which 3DS to add to your friend list.

Warning: I hate Swapnote spam. I do not care if you got a new game, you are going on vacation, got pubes for the first time, or just feel like sharing a stupid picture. Don't bother sending it to me. Unless your note comes with a new stationery, I'll probably just delete it and remove you from my friend list.
I will do the opposite of all the above, i dont mind swapnotes at all, im a pretty active user too and im always up to date with stationaries so if you need any just let me know :P

Reactions: 1 person

googs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HEYY!! can i get the mario tennis open (peach) one and the mario and sonic one? the only ones im missing!! anyone wants to add me, Pm me first and ill add u back!!

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woops been neglecting to check back here. Ill add yall and send the notes in the morning. PM me though so I dont forget to send the notes.
Ill begin following this topic to make sure I get to everyone.

Notey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I want the MH and Super Mario related stationaries ,I like them very much,could someone send me them?My FC Code: 1848-2379-2726

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: