thephased

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a SCPH-79001 and I'm looking to buy swap magic disks to install FMCB

the only site i could find with swap magic 3.8 discs was this site called overstockdistributing.com.

they look really sketch though and a google search for them came up with other domains they own that redirect to their site.

gocybershopsafety.com
gocybershoponline.com
badboyrides.com
osdistributing.com
electronicsovernight.com
stripperalley.com
wiidrivekey.net

all the same site.

i looked on the swap magic website for U.S. or Canada distributors but most of the links were dead.

does anyone know another site to get swap magic 3.8 ?

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whadya mean dead? I just checked Swap Magic 3 website and all their online U.S. and Canada distributor works fine, albeit most sells 3.6 instead i believe, although for the purposes of installing FMCB, it should be enough 0.o

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
http://psx-scene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58851

Don't buy anything. Send your memory card+prepaid self-addressed bubble mailer to one of these people and they'll send you it back with Free McBoot. Then pop ESR+homebrew on a USB stick and knock yourself out. Find the cracked Codebreaker 9.2 for cheats and for moving saves around (Free McBoot takes up almost 2MB on its own!)

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look towards gocybershopping or consolesource (the link for this site is on gbatemp.net's homepage).

I have bought at least 3 things from gocybershopping, including swap magic, etc. and had no problems.

I suggest them

Wynd

thephased

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the replies guys. i decided to buy SM 3.8 discs from gocybershopping and they shipped really fast. I got FMCB installed and working. =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr