Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I do believe it is running underclocked, the battery drain is significantly reduced when not using the processor intensely. Battery life when playing regular DS games is about equal to the battery life of commercial carts.

Tai Le Ree

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the dstwo updated for the latest 3ds update?
I have a dsi to do the update on mind you. I just don't have the 3ds right now.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Is the dstwo updated for the latest 3ds update?
I have a dsi to do the update on mind you. I just don't have the 3ds right now.
Yes
[quote name='From DSTwo website (download section)]Firmware v1.13 support DSi 1.43 and 3DS 3.0.0.6[/quote]Just remember to update the DSTwo BEFORE you update the 3DS

dmbjunky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was downloading books for the U.S. edition of 100 classic books. There were 10 books to download and I went ahead and downloaded them all but when I tried to read them the game froze up. I tried downloading them all again and went to wifi options in the game and when I exited the menu it said "deleting save file corrupt data." I thought it was worth mentioning and wondered if there were any similar issues with games running on the dstwo. My solution was I didn't download all of the books and it worked fine. It might be a problem with the original game and not the dstwo.

voice-echoed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry Guys didn't feel like reading 62pages just to find what I was gonna ask anyways :) Well w.e here we go, I was wondering if their is a way to use pal park with my Dstwo. What I mean is using the save from "Pokemon emerald" for example and when I start up platinum it will recognize it in slot-2, then I can just transfer away. So yea some how getting the gba plugin to work with the ds games and such blah blah... I'm sure you guys understand. Thanks for any help you can provide :)

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Whoops, I think I made a topic in the wrong section, but here's my question:

I already have an Acekard 2i and am looking to purchase another kind of card, is the Supercard DSTwo any good? Is it still supported and is the card design reliable etc? Thanks.

voice-echoed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup the DSTWO is the best card on the market!! I also owned a acekard 2i and the Dstwo is a HUGE step up trust me :) Also to answer your other questions ....Yes, Yes and YES

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I already have an Acekard 2i and am looking to purchase another kind of card, is the Supercard DSTwo any good? Is it still supported and is the card design reliable etc? Thanks.
Yes it's good, but the card design is iffy, and a significant amount of people have contact issues with the DSTWO and have to get their cart replaced.

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

Yes it's good, but the card design is iffy, and a significant amount of people have contact issues with the DSTWO and have to get their cart replaced.

Oh dear... contact issues? Now I'm having doubt. >.< I've the DSi XL (the huge one) here.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh dear... contact issues? Now I'm having doubt. >.< I've the DSi XL (the huge one) here.
It's not the majority, but there have been many with such issues who come here to ask what's wrong (symptoms include: My DS just freezes when I'm doing something, I can't get my DS to recognize the card, When I launch the dstwo from the launch screen it says "no find sd card", etc.).

Tai Le Ree

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My dstwo is bricked.
Is there a way I can use my friend's dstwo to unbrick it?
The brick happened when I did the dstwoupdateb.dat method.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only unbricking method I've ever heard of is here, however it looks like you'll need a DS/Lite.

Edit: You'll probably want to use the latest EOS & firmware when you use that method.

undyingforce

Trophies
Website
club.ign.com
XP
Country
United States
Just purchased a DSTWO and only have a 3DS (with the latest update.) Does brick mean that the DSTWO is rendered useless? Will the 3DS be effected at all?

Dont want to ruin my new purchase. Any Tempers in the Schaumburg IL area that can help me update my DSTWO?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just purchased a DSTWO and only have a 3DS (with the latest update.) Does brick mean that the DSTWO is rendered useless? Will the 3DS be effected at all?

Dont want to ruin my new purchase. Any Tempers in the Schaumburg IL area that can help me update my DSTWO?
If you brick the DSTWO, the 3DS will not be affected. Just testing your DSTWO in your 3DS to see if it'll work won't brick anything, it will just work or it won't.

If it doesn't work on your 3DS, you can update it from any DS/lite/i/XL or a 3DS on an older firmware that is compatible.

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has compiled an DS2 AIO multiboot pack yet?
Failing that, a dedicated setup guide would be fantastic.

If no guide exists, I'd have no trouble documenting the process if there's any interest. But I'll probably need some advice from the old hands here to get me started...

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has compiled an DS2 AIO multiboot pack yet?
Failing that, a dedicated setup guide would be fantastic.

If no guide exists, I'd have no trouble documenting the process if there's any interest. But I'll probably need some advice from the old hands here to get me started...
What is an AIO multiboot pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24