ROM Hack WIP Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mod's

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys some guy has stage expansion up and running

It's worth noting since not many read video descriptions, it's just basically enabling existing extra slots and setting existing character ids and some other copied values to those slots. Very far from actual expansion and we could do the same thing in smash 4 which afaik didn't make much progress.

bodyXY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Evil-Mario.png

pr0dukt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one is going to be fun to dig into, once the ball really gets rolling on Alter-Brawlers. An Alter-Cloud could literally just be to create a reskin for Zack Fair. =) Zack is Cloud's Hero after all.

Does it look even remotely plausible to change hardcoded names along with their reskin? Example, the Evil Mario example above, actually gets Mario's name changed to "Evil Mario" once you 'R' button scroll to that particular skin option on the roster screen? I haven't found time to dig into this game and how LayeredFS works with it yet, so i'm just curious how far we can actually go with this. From my experience, same games are real buzzkills with thier file security and CRC, making some data alteration near-impossible.

y4my4m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
bruh, i wasted my time doing this, because i have a fat32 card and cant put the data.arc file on it :hateit::cry::whip:

You don't need to do it like that, bruh.
Get the XCI file on your computer, get your switch's keys then you can extract the xci and nca files, the data.arc will be there,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn