Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to the site and you're right. You refer to this:
daily-en.jpg
Compared to the leaked picture of:
s8WYgs5.jpg

Well if those leaked pictures that i took this screenshot from are true, that somewhat confirms dark pit. I really hope he isnt just a clone tho, that would suck so much. Falco i get and i can tolerate marth/lucina and Falcon/Dorf but Dark pit? Really?

im sure he has a different moveset, or else he would've just been a skin for regular pit, also the latest kid icarus game was made by sakurai so im sure he gave him a unique moveset, especially with all the different weapons in that game.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daily-en.jpg
s8WYgs5.jpg

Well if those leaked pictures that i took this screenshot from are true, that somewhat confirms dark pit. I really hope he isnt just a clone tho, that would suck so much. Falco i get and i can tolerate marth/lucina and Falcon/Dorf but Dark pit? Really?

Anyone else notice it appears to be the same Mii icons in the bottom left of the stats?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
daily-en.jpg
s8WYgs5.jpg

He's probably a clone because he's listed with all the other clones in the character select screen. Also yet more proof the leak is real: In the Miiverse screenshot the stage is shown as "Gerudo Valley (Omega Form)". The stage select in the leaked pictures has a button to enable Omega mode, and I don't think it's ever been called that before.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "I hereby confirm the leaks." Isn't and wasn't on his miiverse, that's just a Photoshop, but still the leaked photos are looking really legit

I was just about to say that. People really need to take everything with a grain of salt. Look at it yourself before reposting what someone else said.

Reactions: MegaAce™

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I was watching the footage of bowser jr again and i really think im looking at my new main. His attacks look good! He has what looks like an excellent vertical recovery. His spin punch/lick both come out fast and seem strong and fun to use. The canon could be good for zoning. (altho it seems to have some start-up lag) and he looks fast in terms of movement.

If lucas is out, bowser jr is in!

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not officially confirmed, don't believe everything you read and Duck Hunt? Really? Who the hell would want that?

I already predicted that shit, I said this once for fun ''man, Nintendo just keeps adding characters no one seems to care about, what's their new character? That dog from duck hunt?''
And fuck dammit, Nintendo fucking did it (unconfirmed)

Reactions: Mylink5

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already predicted that shit, I said this once for fun ''man, Nintendo just keeps adding characters no one seems to care about, what's their new character? That dog from duck hunt?''

Luckily, the entirety of the roster hasn't been completely revealed, as there is clearly still room for five or more slots, so they very well could reveal a few more.

He's not allowed to be dissatisfied?

Mylink5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece

Now, one of the five characters is going to be Crash Bandicoot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...