Gaming Super Smash Bros. Leaks (?)

solarsaturn9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily, the entirety of the roster hasn't been completely revealed, as there is clearly still room for five or more slots, so they very well could reveal a few more.

He's not allowed to be dissatisfied?

I believe one dissatisfied post is sufficient to clearly communicate one's distaste. Bitching about it isn't going to change anything. But I think that we're all jumping the gun a little bit here anyway. Who knows what sort of DLC Nintendo could have up their sleeves. This is their crowning glory for the Wii U so I'm certain that they will be doing everything in their power to draw out the hype.

adragon123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that depends on the new model's price.

If it is acceptable, then yes. If not, i'll just stick with the original 3DS and buy one of those.

My 3DS broke, if you are wondering. I sat my fat ass on it.

well, which ever you buy I recommend the xl version. I've been happy with it ever since I got it

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
$180 for the xl. In Japan.

Yeh, in Japan. I'm prepared for it to reach 250$ in Europe. In which case, Nintendo can suck my butt cheek.

well, which ever you buy I recommend the xl version. I've been happy with it ever since I got it

Well sure, the xl version does provide a better experience overall. However the portability part of the system, kinda gets thrown out the window. Which I really dislike.

We will see though.

If the price is acceptable, and by that I mean the same price as the current 3DS's, then yes. I will purchase the new model.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-