Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in fact we dont even know if the complete game works, i know, the demo does, but the complete game is yet to be seen working on GW

bghjkl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you losers stop talking about things other than smash. seeing a new post and it being this shitty argument over and over is slowly killing me from the inside out

AngelZeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys i was just thinking do you think it would be possible for everyone to play the demo online using the XLink Kai program? I remember using it ages ago for psp to trick the system into thinking local multiplayer games had online. Good Times :)

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not gonna answer tons of pms.
have fun with finding roms

223F6A3D5413C88019C710

Reactions: cearp

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys i was just thinking do you think it would be possible for everyone to play the demo online using the XLink Kai program? I remember using it ages ago for psp to trick the system into thinking local multiplayer games had online. Good Times :)
Something like that exists? That'd be amazing. I'd worry it'd require an app on the 3DS though.
Would also help considering people playing on the ROM probably won't be able to play online for a bit (until the 1.01 patch gets dumped)

AngelZeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Something like that exists? That'd be amazing. I'd worry it'd require an app on the 3DS though.
Would also help considering people playing on the ROM probably won't be able to play online for a bit (until the 1.01 patch gets dumped)

Yh it should work, when i use to do it for psp it didnt require anything to be installed on it. It also worked for other consoles such as xbox and ps3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: who up dropkicking they annoying lil bro rn?