Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Is adding "fag" at the end of redeeming qualities still considered an insult?

Anyway, I desperately want the Smash ROM to leak before Oct 3 if not only to play it ahead of time.

Reactions: Nepeta

gigio2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is adding "fag" at the end of redeeming qualities still considered an insult?

What do you mean? Fag can be anything, an insult, a tender way to call your friends, the literal meaning "homosexual", and a lot of other stuff. In this case "fag" probably means those guys that keep on complicating simple things, by putting their morals and opinions. Words aren't math, their meanings can vary within context. That's why languages are so cool. When you say "n****" or "gay" it can literally mean anything. It's up to those who read to interpret their own way

Reactions: cvskid

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The way he used the word, moralfag, is used not as an insult, but just a describer. It's the same as saying He is moral, but moral in a "Ughh" way.

And just to stay on topic, I really suck at playing megaman and mario. I need my Ness ;_;

Reactions: cvskid

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ehem. I just wanted to thank keven3477 for sharing one of his codes with me and for respecting the fact that I couldn't use the code until now.

Foto0477.jpg
Foto0479.jpg

Yes, Nintendo as always messed up with something and I had to format... just to find out they fixed this some hours later (the game could not be downloaded from a 3DS set in Mexico. I had to buy a shitty R4 because I left the BlueGW in a distant city -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1