Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
Flaregon said:
Blue-K said:
I think you'll like to test that here:
QUOTE said:
-Jabs(AAA) and N-Air have been added for most chars.
-Run/Walking by double tapping too.
-Improved CPU.
-There may be bugs with chars that don't have attacks yet, try to choose chars that do for the CPU.
-Improved AI.
-Added options.
HERE (Including Downloads)

thank you xD. ill be glad to give it a test.

Tested: Music Doesn't seem to load and the bottom screen has black blocks around it, playable but half the screen looks like dead pixicals or something.
Getting better and the combat is coming along.

p.s: I use and EZflash Vi on my DSi

Did you turned music on in the options? Did you added the clashmusic folder in your root folder?

SifJar said:
Nice demo. The only bug i came across in my (quite short) play was that after a while, the camera seems to start following your opponent, instead of you, and unless you happen to be within a screen of enemy, you vanish, which isn't great.

? The camera doesn't follow the player nor the opponent. It's on a middle position.

QUOTE(DARKSHIDARA @ May 31 2009, 02:08 AM)
cant try it all i get is null file repeatedly on a pink screen im using dstt
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
Sounds like efs is not working on your dstt. Does dstt DLDI autopatches? If not, did you DLDI patched? Have you tried with DSOrganize and other loaders and stuff?
Even so, you could try it on an emu.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
efaj said:
SifJar said:
Nice demo. The only bug i came across in my (quite short) play was that after a while, the camera seems to start following your opponent, instead of you, and unless you happen to be within a screen of enemy, you vanish, which isn't great.

? The camera doesn't follow the player nor the opponent. It's on a middle position.

Oh, that explains it then. Never mind

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm.. something seems wrong with the attacking like no one moves when hit. Still nice characters *waiting for sora and cloud*, and I heard that dstt is bad for homebrew.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to give this a go methinks, and to do you a favour, I'm going to feature it in my next OUNFAM (link to the forum in my sig, go to the Official Unofficial NFA e-Magazine, and, well, that's it) so hopefully that might get a few more players on your side.

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not bad for a beta but there should be some measure of life. Also when I put the music folder in the root of my sd card I still did'nt hear it. Maybe it should be put together with the .nds file.

efaj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
gettogaara said:
not bad for a beta but there should be some measure of life. Also when I put the music folder in the root of my sd card I still did'nt hear it. Maybe it should be put together with the .nds file.
Did you turned on the music in the options screen?

efaj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbclash.co.cc
XP
Country
754boy said:
efaj said:
Moonlite said:
Is This A Dead Project?
No, test will be posted tommorrow with a big surprise, but not as big as I wanted, but, hey, I think it's a big enough surprise.

Ok, tomorrow is now today. Where is the surprise
Kirby_Waiting_by_FC_Kirby.gif
In the forum. It's not yet what I'll call Demo 1, and you'll need to DSs to enjoy it. Heheh, now you know what it is, yes, DS-DS multiplayer in a primitive form.

Plus more chars and stages. If you had a previous version, just download the music files you're missing.

MurtenTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GSCameron said:
Wheres the new demo? I've checked all over the boards, and I haven't the slightest clue where to look.
Here is the Test version (with multiplayer support). The Demo isn't released yet.
Scroll down for the changelog.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
This is actually pretty good for a Homebrew game. I thought that it would be rubbish with the computer hitting the air, but they actually move for you and stuff. Good homebrewing stuff.

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GREAT DEMO JUST A COUPLE OF BUGS:

- AIs ARE TO FAST
- AIs ARE HARD TO FIGHT
- COULD BE THE FACT THAT I WAS USEING AN EMULATIR BUT I FOUND THAT THE GROUND "COLLAPSED" EVERY NOW AND AGAIN

OTHERWISE GREAT GAME AND KEEP IT UP

[EDIT]

I TRIED IT ON MY DS AND WORKS FINE SO :

- AIs ARE TO FAST
- AIs ARE TOO HARD

ALSO I TRIED ALL THE LEVELS AND CHARACTERS

- WARIOWARE LEDGES ARE TOO HIGH
- LUIGI JUMPS TOO HIGH COMPARED TO THE OTHER CHARACTERS
- I COULD JUST BE A PERFECTIONIST BUT MOST OF THE CARACTERS ATTACKS ARE CUT OFF AT THE EDGE OF THE DISPLAY

OH AND SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK MY KEYBOARDS STUCK

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(