Gaming super smash bros brawl website going to update!

kristijan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The 7 days are up and the site is due to make an announcement some time today! I wonder what it'll be
unsure.gif

http://www.smashbros.com/

lets hope its a release date, at the very least!

kristijan08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the game's director is going to be starting a daily blog on the website. That's the site revamp.

Ah damn it, i remember reading this a few weeks ago:

"Commenting in a recent podcast, Kojima is quoted as saying that the Wii bruiser feels "very complete", "a lot of fun" and also claims that it could be released tomorrow, selling millions if Nintendo desired to be so radical."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=162870

However, with the website update i wasn't expecting that sort of annoucement, but i was at least thinking some new media and a release date to be given.... oh well we will see what happens!

Smash Bros isn't my all time favourite game (i suck at it), but im still intrigued in the title so hopefully the real fans will get some positive updates today!

As for me personally, i'm getting increasingly impatient for May 25th (Mario Football!)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omfg can't wait, i'm gonna keep the page open and refresh throughout the day!

But from the looks of the Nintendo game schedule, it's not coming out this year? :'(
They only did dates up to end of September, they didn't include Mario Galaxy and I do remember hearing that that will be release this year and Nintendo do have a habit of keeping the last 3 months of the year a secret until September/October time.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
~whistles~ Wow, quite an impressive cast list for music.
QFT! That list of musicians is AMAZING! *ORGASM*
wub.gif

The music in SSBM was some of the best in any videogame, I'm really glad to see Nintendo/HAL are putting the effort into SSBB.

It's interesting to see the number of non Nintendo musicians in there, for example Akihiro Honda (of MGS fame) is a given considering Snake is in the game, so does the list of musicians indicate what other characters we may see in the final game? Characters from Kingdom Hearts, Grandia, DMC and Chrono Trigger possibly?! NiGHTs would be plausable considering there's a new NiGHTs game on the way and Streets of Rage characters would fit well in a fighting game. Although some of these composers have worked with Nintendo before, for example Yuzo Koshiro (of Streets of Rage fame) worked on arrangements for New Super Mario Bros. I hope there's more to it than that though... seeing Dante, Cloud etc... in there would totally kick ass!

biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those screens have been in various magazines. Though the update is disappointing, I get a feeling it will be updated slowly over the next few weeks. Nintendo likes to tease.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That site is going to be updated once every weekday, it says it right on the front.

I don't consider it a disappointment, either. That list of musicians is incredible. Nobody ever said that it'd feature new information, that was everybody's hype going out of control.

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the daily tease. It makes me horn - err, more excited for the release.

I did get a little moist when I saw that list of composers though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1