Super Mario Wonder download

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I downloaded the Super Mario Bros Wonder from Tinfoil - but when we tried to play it: the screen stayed black. I closed it, and after a while it gave us an error, so I uninstalled it. I have a few ideas why this happened, and I am fine with waiting until the release date to try again. I'm Just trying to make sure it's not something wrong on my side

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I got it updated to 16.1.0 and everything works now, Thank You so much!

Last edited by VC1,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Today I downloaded the Super Mario Bros Wonder from Tinfoil - but when we tried to play it: the screen stayed black. I closed it, and after a while it gave us an error, so I uninstalled it. I have a few ideas why this happened, and I am fine with waiting until the release date to try again. I'm Just trying to make sure it's not something wrong on my side
You will need to update your Switch to the latest firmware on your EmuNAND. Be sure to make extra backups of your NAND just in-case you accidentally brick.

EDIT: I would wait until sigpatches for that firmware comes out.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: VC1

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You will need to update your Switch to the latest firmware on your EmuNAND. Be sure to make extra backups of your NAND just in-case you accidentally brick.
Don't update to the latest version 17.0.0 because there are no sigpatches available yet and some homebrew doesn't work yet. For now update to 16.1.0 instead

Reactions: VC1 and SylverReZ

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It require masterkey 15 so you need minimum of firmware 16.0.0 like @BaamAlex said.

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Updated to 16.1.0 but when installing the game it just shows a blank Image in homescreen and I can't launch it :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated