Gaming Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Discussion

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://topicscollector.blog55.fc2.com/blog-entry-2815.html
Scroll down a bit for a 5 minute video..

FE7 Battle music!
And a certain mercenary is quite badass...especially near the end when he fights Link.

Thanks for the link. The video was pretty awesome. Snake seems to have a similar attack compared to Captain Falcon. I thought I saw Falcon's double kick Neutral Air. I noticed that Link's Down Air doesn't have as much delay as before.. but still, if you can't L-Cancel that, goodbye to combos.
frown.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://topicscollector.blog55.fc2.com/blog-entry-2815.html
Scroll down a bit for a 5 minute video..

FE7 Battle music!
And a certain mercenary is quite badass...especially near the end when he fights Link.
Nice video! I remember people were saying the stages seemed so bland, but it doesn't look that way from the videos, at least to me...And I'm loving the music, especially the Go! K.K. Rider! The game still seems fast-paste and hectic as ever.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Even though some of the music doesn't seem to match the stage, My Music will probably make up for that.
I like the new Zelda theme...and once again, the FE battle theme is awesome!

Lucas's moves are quite speedy this time...and Charizard's and Squirtle's animations are quite fluid.
Oh, and Ike hurts himself 1% from his FS...lmao.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That was sort of a rushed opinion now that I look at it. I sorta meant a more battle themed type of remix?
Delfino Plaza and Pit's Underworld theme were the ones that stuck out, but a SMS stage can't be complete without its main hud music right?
tongue.gif
Oh, and Sora and co. didn't make a new arrangement of that piece correct? Sounds the same to me...and also with the fact that SMG music is unlockable satisfies my craving for Mario music in the game.

Of course, The DK Rap wasn't exactly too great either to battle with, but in time I got used to it. And like I said before, My Music will probably cater to everyone's musical tastes.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess it's a matter of opinion. Saria's Song and Pollyanna(I Believe in You) songs didn't seem very intense. And I find it natural that a game's music is used for the same stage it's played at. I don't know why everyone says the Underworld theme though. I can't think of the word to describe it but it seems fitting for a place set in the clouds. The only thing that doesn't seem to match for me is the the title of the song(and that's probably because I haven't played much of the games)

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah crap. i got suspended on gamefaqs. shoul've known better to not post anything there.....
if i get banned, do they ip ban, or can i just make a new account?

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Test Battle: Tokyo vs. Kyoto

While it’s true you can battle over Wi-Fi, your connection environment and the
distance between players can cause great changes in speed.
That fact probably makes you a little uneasy.

So, we conducted an online battle between Nintendo’s headquarters in Kyoto and the development team in Tokyo.
The distance between Kyoto and Tokyo...
is nearly the same distance between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

Here’s the video of that match.

Has any one else watched it?
I thought it not only shows how cool an online game can be, but it's just nice to see what a battle looks like.

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i thought it was just what i needed to see no more little clips a battle from start to finish, i think that this game is extremely fast paced and u can tell they are all good players from how mario totally dodges the final smash by samus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la