Gaming Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Discussion

T

Toutatis

Hi.

I guess that an answer explaining how to fix the following issue may exist somewhere in the 95 pages. Too lazy to read, sorry
frown.gif

It's not that important but quite annoying though : While playing, the damages percentages are not properly displayed.

The numbers are cutted, they overtake of my screen. I can't see them entirely. Only one part can be seen on the screen.

It seems that the image is too big for my screen, in height.

I changed 50hz to 60hz in the Wii Menu and there isn't any problem any more.

However, the graphics are just awful, both in the menu and in the game.. Disabling or enabling Deflicker in SSBB options won't make any difference.

I'd like to play in 50hz without this damned image problem which doesn't appear in 60hz :'(

I specify that I play the NTSC version of the game on a PAL Wii modded with a Wasabi. Plus, I have a LCD 16/9.

I tried to modify the configuration of my screen in the menu but it didn't make any difference.

I've another bug : when I play as Mario and that I use my watering can by using B+stick down, the game freezes and an unbearable noise is emitted. Then,

I'm compelled to unplug my Wii. As regard this bug, I've read many people who encounter it on the Internet but nobody provided a solution.

Can someone help me out ? Any suggestion is welcome, as well as any working solution, obviously
wink.gif

Thanks in advance and sorry for possible English mistakes.

aandex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok I have a compressed ssbb iso that works on single layer disc. I have a jap wii with one of the newer d2c mod chips. I've played through all of subspace emisary but when i kill the last boss, I always get an error with green text and white background. Is there anyway around this in the game and can I fix the iso of it?
Thanks if you could help!

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anakir said:
Is anyone experiencing the same thing..?

It's kind of sad. I'm a huge smash fan but.. lately, I've been playing less and less Brawl. I need something exciting in it to start a spark again. It was like Melee, where I told about advance techniques and it just made me go crazy about Melee. I had so many things to learn again, but Brawl doesn't seem like it's going that way. There's a few "advance technique" here and there like Snake's Dash attack cancel to Up Smash, but nothing that makes it exciting like L-canceling.

Brawl is good nonetheless, but I actually did wish for it to be more technical.

You know, The Problem is, the RANKING system don't exist on Brawl
It a fact that everyone want to get the lone TOP, that is the way competitive game are mean to.
how ever Nintendo did not do that for some god reason,

Hellfire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wekker said:
You know, The Problem is, the RANKING system don't exist on Brawl
It a fact that everyone want to get the lone TOP, that is the way competitive game are mean to.
how ever Nintendo did not do that for some god reason,
On the other hand, people like me don't care about that and considering this is a million seller, I'm guessing most people won't either. So your fact about everyone wanting to get to the top isn't a fact at all and Smash isn't solely a competitive game, I actually think it's a great mix of layed back fun and competition.
Rankings lead to people obsessing about every little techinque, going into meta-game and then random online battles would for the most part be crappy for those who don't care about being "competitve", because you would reach a point where you would only find meta gamers and a good relaxed match would be rare. It's not hard to understand why didn't include rankings, specially since they said so themselves.

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yo does anyone know if theres gonna be a big tounry in the netherlands if the game comes out BTW if ur dutch come visit my dutch thread!!
link in my sig
wink.gif

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alternative colour of the most characters are just crappy, too bead they didnt come up with better design, it they all just got colour changed outfit and thats all, except the pikachu's they got pretty cool accesoires
and they could give the pokemon trainer the shiny pokemon costumes instead of the crappy coulour change of the standard one.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well, here's the follow-up, I emailed Nintendo the day I got Brawl, extracted my saves and miis (and this is an appropriate time to remember what good homebrew is for!), four days later nintendo emails me back with a free postage slip I have to print. I pay 2 euros for a cardboard box at the post office, pack the game along with the console, and prepare for a week of waiting... What a fucking surprise, Nintendo sent me a new wii the day after next. It's, of course, a new one, the only data it contained were the amount of wii points for the store.

I just *knew* I needed to wait before modding my console.. ^^

But anyway, I'm still practicing while most of you must be playing FFTA2 after having played it months ago; Is this gonna be like Mario Kart, where not one of every person I added from here still plays? Not even a few months after the game is released?

Dedas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with SSBB on wii. I have a PAL 3.3E wii. All my backups work on wii except for brawl. It worked fine until I updated my wii to 3.3E. I have three versions of SSBB (norm DVD5, DVD5 scrubbed, PAL) and all of them doesn't work.

When I put SSBB to wii it loads and then instantly it pops up this message:

An error has occured. Press the eject button and remove the Disc, the turn the wii off and refer to the Wii operations manual - System setup for troubleshooting help.

It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Please help.

Cheers,

Dedas.

P.S. I have a wiikey 1.9s

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo I just saw this video of guys swapping the moves of characters. My question is opening the ISO of Brawl is there a way to add music to the game. Or take existing music out and add songs you want.

bigflause

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dedas said:
I have a problem with SSBB on wii. I have a PAL 3.3E wii. All my backups work on wii except for brawl. It worked fine until I updated my wii to 3.3E. I have three versions of SSBB (norm DVD5, DVD5 scrubbed, PAL) and all of them doesn't work.

When I put SSBB to wii it loads and then instantly it pops up this message:

An error has occured. Press the eject button and remove the Disc, the turn the wii off and refer to the Wii operations manual - System setup for troubleshooting help.

It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Please help.

Cheers,

Dedas.

P.S. I have a wiikey 1.9s

I have this issue as well. all other games work fine with gamma. I have the DVD9 version of SSBB and it loads fine and mario v's pinky always plays perfect. once I win I get that exact error?

CODEAn error has occured. Press the eject button and remove the Disc, the turn the wii off and refer to the Wii operations manual - System setup for troubleshooting help.

does anyone know what is might be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!